TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slimm44

Raw Preview 4/30/07

The partying, the fuck-ups, the lack of regard for everything around him and destruction that results, the all too obvious manhood. Randy Orton IS WWE's own Rex 'Sex Cannon' Grossman.

The partying, the fuck-ups, the lack of regard for everything around him and destruction that results, the all too obvious manhood. Randy Orton IS WWE's own Rex 'Sex Cannon' Grossman.

But if Randy sees a Super Bowl he smokes it in front of corporate bigwigs.

Okay...that was actually pretty awesome...as far as unique finishes goes. Of course, I would have liked to have seen the Splash have his usual bounce>sell>crawl>two count before the choke got hooked on.

That booking basically makes all of RVD's moves look like they mean shit, he landed on Umaga with his splash to no effect...........yea that's bright.

There was a smilliar finish many years ago with Benoit and Meng's finisher countering the flying headbutt. Really kills the other guy's finish though.

I really hope Vince McMahon headlines One Night Stand.

Jacksonville, Florida will tear him apart. Or sit idle and wait for the next booking pattern to take hold.

I really hope Vince McMahon headlines One Night Stand.

Jacksonville, Florida will tear him apart. Or sit idle and wait for the next booking pattern to take hold.

If it's anything like their airport, they'll sit idle.