TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slimm44

Raw Preview 4/30/07

Kenny's bummed he was hoping Orton would teach him how to break shit and poop everywhere.

Ya know...I hated Raw pretty much all of last year, but watching this show makes me realize just how much better it has gradually been getting. The storylines are all really coming together nicely.

Whoo, these people really lucked out that somebody started attacking title contenders. This match is reaching Edge-Cena levels here and its only May.

John Cena should do an interview and sound just like Will Smith on that episode of Fresh Prince where he pretended to be the one who stole the car. "YEAH I DID IT!!!"

It would be great if all the JTTS thought that they would start getting time on Raw because they expected one of the main eventers would always get attacked.

I'm liking Melina with the dark hair, minus a lot of the highlights.

It's Jericho finally coming back to get his revenge.

I'd give Vince money if such a thing was true.

Agreed. I'd buy every PPV for the rest of the year.

Or at least, I'd seriously consider it.

John Cena should do an interview and sound just like Will Smith on that episode of Fresh Prince where he pretended to be the one who stole the car. "YEAH I DID IT!!!"

"It was me! I hired Stone Cold! I raised the briefcase! I ratted out John Dillinger!! One time, I rubbed one out to a picture of my lil sister in her Girl Scout outfit and a pile of My Little Ponies! I AM THE GREAT WHITE HOPE! I molested the Son Of Sam! My name is DB Cooper! I drove the Bronco and I hijacked that plane! WORD LIFE, it ain't just a phrase - it's a CATCHphrase, Bitch!"

Guest NYR10

I'm so impressed with Candice's hard work and determination...

Kudos to Candice

Remember the Greater Power discussion...

Kevin Kelly: "There's rumors that it could be Mike Tyson! Jake Roberts! And one source claims that the Greater Power will be revealed tonight to be none other than Vince McMahon's brother - ROD MCMAHON!!!!"