TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

My tattoo.

I got the pic in after it had stopped bleeding, but before it started to peel, which it's doing now. He asked me back to get a picture of it in a couple weeks, so I guess that's the full healing spectrum. I'll probably get my Britney one then as well.

I got the pic in after it had stopped bleeding, but before it started to peel, which it's doing now. He asked me back to get a picture of it in a couple weeks, so I guess that's the full healing spectrum. I'll probably get my Britney one then as well.

With or without hair? If you do bald Britney then have it done on your inner thigh with her swinging an umbrella. Make it look like she's attacking your dong.

With or without hair? If you do bald Britney then have it done on your inner thigh with her swinging an umbrella. Make it look like she's attacking your dong.

Vintage. The theme is duality, contrasting sleeves.

Actually I was leaning towards this:

Britney%20Spears%20In%20The%20Zone.JPG

She and GG have roughly the same expression on their faces there. That's also my favorite Spears album, and my GG art is the cover to my favorite album of his. Plus I have shirts with both of those pictures.