TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Guitar Hero Encore

Im surprised this hasn't been posted, here's a list of the songs that have been confirmed for the game:

Credit to IGN

18 and Life - Skid Row

Bathroom Wall - Faster Pussycat

Lonely is the Night - Billy Squier

Nothing But a Good Time - Poison

Play With Me - Extreme

Shaken - Eddie Money

Synchronicity II - The Police

These are in addition to the seven songs already unveiled:

I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister

I Ran - Seagulls

Round and Round - Ratt

I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow

Metal Health - Quiet Riot

Holy Diver - Dio

Heat Of The Moment - Asia

Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s will be released in the summer and we'll bring the full tracklisting in the coming weeks.

Im excited and the track list is diverse enough. I'm dying to find out how Holy Diver sounds, thats my fave Dio song.

I did post about this somewhere in here. Regardless, as a huge fan of the GH series since day 1, I'll be getting this. I've already got the 2 controllers, the black and white and the red and black. LOL NWO!

As a music lover, guitarist, and practically lifelong gamer, I don't see myself ever getting tired of Guitar Hero.

It's PS2 only for now, but I wouldn't rule out a 360 variation--it sold very well.

does Guitar Hero 2 include some songs from the first game?

Not unless you count the ones you can download for 360 GH2.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

It'd be really friggin' cool if they put out games with decade themes. This one's the 80's, so why not throw together some Deep Purple, more Sabbath, T-Rex, Bowie, and some big radio guitar rock for a 70's version. Hendrix and the Stones for the 60's..you get the idea.

Im excited and the track list is diverse enough. I'm dying to find out how Holy Diver sounds, thats my fave Dio song.

Id have to say that Last in Line is my favourite Dio song.

It'd be really friggin' cool if they put out games with decade themes. This one's the 80's, so why not throw together some Deep Purple, more Sabbath, T-Rex, Bowie, and some big radio guitar rock for a 70's version. Hendrix and the Stones for the 60's..you get the idea.

I'd love to hear Children of the Grave or Wizard

That's what I was going to say. This'll probably be PS2 only to start and then, if it sells well, the songs will either be available on XBox Marketplace or sold as a disc.

I'm picking II up this weekend, so I'll have this and the original to get. Score.