TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread- June 11, 2007

Well, we've just seen the three most hideous divas of all time in the span of about five minutes.

Really? You really mean that?

Pretty much. Ashley is the epitome of the totally manufactured fake diva look that WWE loves. Her boobs look ridiculous, and her fashion sense is comical. She's done nothing of real note in WWE, and we're supposed to care about her suspension. Plus she has those stupid lip piercings, made all the worse by the fact they're having her talk during a segment. She tries to come off like a cool rocker chick, but no one buys it. Stupid.

Ok if you are taking a hideous diva as in her character ok ill give you that but i hate to go this route but chances are not to many people on here could ever have a chance with a girl like that, so if you are saying her looks are hideous well you are just lying

Yes, I'll admit, I probably could never have landed a chick like Ashley (I'm married now, so it's pretty irrelevant). That said, I really do not find her all that attractive compared to some of the other women in WWE.