TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

I'll give them this.........Cena is a very well spoken guy, I'm glad King has on guests who are intelligent and not just guys like Marc Mero running the circuit to promote their personal agenda's.

I'll give them this.........Cena is a very well spoken guy, I'm glad King has on guests who are intelligent and not just guys like Marc Mero running the circuit to promote their personal agenda's.

King actually sought out people whom are relevant in the business. Cena, seems slightly nervous here but given the circumstances, I understand.

I take back what I said about relevant people. Hello, Blackman.

Surprised William Regal hasn't been on any of these shows yet. I suppose he wants to stay as far away from the story as possible, he certainly didn't look comfortable on the tribute RAW.

I liked how King seemed to understand -- MUCH more than most commentators on the subject -- that this was likely not just a steroids thing when the subject was brought up.

It was funny how he introduced Blackman as a SIX-TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION as if that meant anything, though.

I liked how King seemed to understand -- MUCH more than most commentators on the subject -- that this was likely not just a steroids thing when the subject was brought up.

It was funny how he introduced Blackman as a SIX-TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION as if that meant anything, though.

How about the "Ten Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase?

How about the "Ten Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase?

Adjusted for inflation.

I loved Jericho's reaction to the biased question.

If Vince McMahon escapes from all of this without a federal investigation/scratch, he should thank Jericho. He has been the most articulate, intelligent commentator in wrestling's defense since this began.

If Vince McMahon escapes from all of this without a federal investigation/scratch, he should thank Jericho. He has been the most articulate, intelligent commentator in wrestling's defense since this began.

It helps that Jericho is the opposite of everything the media has painted pro wrestlers to be during this.

Too bad this show couldn't be longer.

I agree. It seems they take a commercial break every 5 minutes. It's a shame, because Debra, Marc Mero (although he said some good things tonight on Nancy Grace) and others will stink up the airwaves as long as this is revelant.

I think Cena should comment on the drug testing, because it seems like a sham to the average viewer if Benoit had steroids in his house.

Great statement by Jericho -- "You can't tell the story of pro wrestling without Chris Benoit."

I wish they'd gotten to the last question on the removal of Benoit from WWE programming, though.

Dusty really should have just yelled out "BUNKHOUSE STAMPEDE!!" for no reason, and then smacked Orton with a Coal Miner's Glove.

Larry's reaction would have been quite interesting.

Dusty really should have just yelled out "BUNKHOUSE STAMPEDE!!" for no reason, and then smacked Orton with a Coal Miner's Glove.

Larry's reaction would have been quite interesting.

Larry's?

Look what thread you're in son.

I read the first twenty pages of this this morning (due to a lack of life and waiting for my time to go to work), and I have to say that this is an amazing thread.

I thought the Larry King interview tonight was well done. He didn't interupt like Hannity, Colmes, O'Reilly, etc.

It was just a good discussion and I really wish they got that last call in.