TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

You wanna see what a natural, non-steroid body looks like?

Here, watch the difference:

Steroids

lesnar2.jpg

No Steroids

brocklesnar.jpg

Now, of those two pictures, which one resembles this one more?

AAGV178-No309~John-Cena-Posters.jpg

So not taking steroids make you get a really bad tattoo on your chest that almost looks like a penis?

Yeah, Cena definitely doesn't juice. Good call! :unsure:

Do you know anything about the guy? He was an amateur bodybuilder and use to be much bigger than he is now.....also he's in a documentary and he's eating like 18lbs of steak a week to keep his body...

Not to mention he gives guys shit in the locker room about using roids........Lance Storm has discussed it before.

How the fuck does any of that mean he doesn't juice? Sure, it's possible that the guy got to look like some freak of nature all natural, but then again it's also possible that someone who looks like Matt Hardy can still be juicing, so who the hell really knows?

But me personally, I have a hard time believing a guy who looks like this isn't getting a little extra help..

07cena.jpg

I'd believe hes natural now, and probably juiced earlier in his career if he ever did at all.

I'd believe hes natural now, and probably juiced earlier in his career if he ever did at all.

Agreed. Somewhat like Vince did way back in the day; juice to get the body, and then work out all the time to keep it as big as possible once you're forced off the "assistance".

Do you know anything about the guy? He was an amateur bodybuilder and use to be much bigger than he is now.....also he's in a documentary and he's eating like 18lbs of steak a week to keep his body...

Not to mention he gives guys shit in the locker room about using roids........Lance Storm has discussed it before.

How the fuck does any of that mean he doesn't juice? Sure, it's possible that the guy got to look like some freak of nature all natural, but then again it's also possible that someone who looks like Matt Hardy can still be juicing, so who the hell really knows?

But me personally, I have a hard time believing a guy who looks like this isn't getting a little extra help..

07cena.jpg

Just as you say a guy who looks like Matt Hardy can be juicing a guy who looks like John Cena can possibly not be juicing....

07cena.jpg

Just as you say a guy who looks like Matt Hardy can be juicing a guy who looks like John Cena can possibly not be juicing....

I said that in my post dude.

The point is, which one seems more likely? If I was betting my life on it, I'd say the guy is juicing.

Agreed. Somewhat like Vince did way back in the day; juice to get the body, and then work out all the time to keep it as big as possible once you're forced off the "assistance".

Doesn't work that way. To keep the juice body, you have to keep juicing.

Also, you can't just take steroids and grow. You also STILL have to work out and lift weights like a maniac. Steroids is kinda like the Dark Side: "Quicker, easier, more seductive".

Mecca, why are you so damned insistent that Cena is natural? He sure as hell looks like he's getting some extra supplements in his diet.

Reggie White died in his 40's where was the outcry against the NFL......oh wait there wasn't one.

People have this misconception that the NFL is a good place where no one is on steroids which I find laughable as well, you can take one look at a game and realize most of those guys are on something.

Perception is reality the NFL is perceived well pro wrestling is not that is the difference at the top of things.

Reggie White died of fucking sleep apnea dude. A disease that millions of non-steroid using humans suffer from.

I don't think there's a misconception about the NFL. When was the last time the NFL had to cancel a game to hold a tribute because a team's Quarterback died the day before because of an enlarged heart or damaged kidneys or something? Where are all the NFL players dying in their 40's from all the drugs they're supposedly abusing?

You're once again trying to deflect blame from the WWE and I don't get it. What are you trying to say? WWE shouldn't have to clean up until everyone else does? Do you want to continue seeing wrestlers die at a young age because of this shit? I guess as long as YA GET TA KEEP SEEIN YUR RASSLIN EVERY MONDAY, everything is just fine.

Johnny Grunge died of fucking sleep apnea dude. It's selective reporting. Reggie was a preacher, well respected....not like a dirty wrestler. I wouldn't be surprised if they found something a little off about the size of his heart, or maybe some overused prescriptions to compensate for the pain,and it was kept quiet.

Muscle bulk is more of a tell-tale sign of steroids than being ripped is. That's why Brock Lesnar minus the roids can still look pretty cut, even though his interior bulk shrank quite a bit. Or how guys like Piper and Flair could roid without getting cut, but increasing their interior bulk nonetheless.

But I must say, I like the idea that Cena doesn't use roids because he used to be a body builder and because he crusades against their usage. Yea, he couldn't possibly be on the juice.

All this talk about juice is making me thirsty.

What the fuck is juice? Don't you want some drink?

Mecca really likes wrestling!

I bet that took awhile to figure out........

Also Debra is just really annoying and is all about her personal agenda.....they only keep having her on because she is doing exactly what they want, trashing wrestling. Notice how they treated Nash when he didn't say what they wanted.

I just watched this Nancy Grace show, and its so sensationalist and sloppy. "Sleep Apnea is like snoring" (wrong), they have basically tried to make it look like Johnny Grunge died 2 hours ago when its been like 18 months. She isn't even prepared properly. This is just making the whole situation look more like a sideshow than the serious issue that it is

Guest •

that debras a bitch sayin austin would beat her an shit yah right not stonecold shes just tryin to make money

Reggie White died in his 40's where was the outcry against the NFL......oh wait there wasn't one.

People have this misconception that the NFL is a good place where no one is on steroids which I find laughable as well, you can take one look at a game and realize most of those guys are on something.

Perception is reality the NFL is perceived well pro wrestling is not that is the difference at the top of things.

Reggie White died of fucking sleep apnea dude. A disease that millions of non-steroid using humans suffer from.

I don't think there's a misconception about the NFL. When was the last time the NFL had to cancel a game to hold a tribute because a team's Quarterback died the day before because of an enlarged heart or damaged kidneys or something? Where are all the NFL players dying in their 40's from all the drugs they're supposedly abusing?

You're once again trying to deflect blame from the WWE and I don't get it. What are you trying to say? WWE shouldn't have to clean up until everyone else does? Do you want to continue seeing wrestlers die at a young age because of this shit? I guess as long as YA GET TA KEEP SEEIN YUR RASSLIN EVERY MONDAY, everything is just fine.

Johnny Grunge died of fucking sleep apnea dude. It's selective reporting. Reggie was a preacher, well respected....not like a dirty wrestler. I wouldn't be surprised if they found something a little off about the size of his heart, or maybe some overused prescriptions to compensate for the pain,and it was kept quiet.

You're right, it's all a big conspiracy. Everyone is out to get innocent little wrestling.

I agree Debra is annoying. I mean, she only got her ass beat by a man twice her size! Fuck her for speaking up about it! How dare she talk bad about my rasslin!

Here's tonight's Larry King Live with Bret, Cena, Jericho, DiBiase, Steve Blackman, and Jerry McDevitt:

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaMrt1e0wDQ

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKOvBq8uZEc

Part 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3sGJ3ppbVY

Part 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bYvC_BPyjU

Part 5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5nb3_Bv1tE

Part 6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTFQXjZVmcs

That is not why I am saying she is annoying.......but why does she need to be on a show 19 times to say the same thing over and over?

They are just having her on because she'll do what they want and that is trash wrestling.

Guest christophemagnifique
That is not why I am saying she is annoying.......but why does she need to be on a show 19 times to say the same thing over and over?

They are just having her on because she'll do what they want and that is trash wrestling.

Which is worse - Austin beating the sh!t out of Debra for years or Debra speaking about it in an annoying fashion?

Which is worse - Austin beating the sh!t out of Debra for years or Debra speaking about it in an annoying fashion?

What does that have to do with anything? Just because Debra was beaten up by her husband, she's allowed to be an annoying bitch on TV and no one can say anything?

I don't think there's much doubt that Jericho is in talks with WWE right now. I liked Cena's reaction to Jericho's response to being asked if he's coming back.

I guess Android Apocalypse didn't do as well as he'd hoped. :P

that debras a bitch sayin austin would beat her an shit yah right not stonecold shes just tryin to make money

Is this GameFAQs?

Guest Hasbeen2

You're right, it's all a big conspiracy. Everyone is out to get innocent little wrestling.

I agree Debra is annoying. I mean, she only got her ass beat by a man twice her size! Fuck her for speaking up about it! How dare she talk bad about my rasslin!

I seriously doubt anyone is going to get on here and call wrestling a nice business. What's aggravating me nearly as much as anything about all the coverage is when they put Yokazuna, Big John Studd, Mark Curtis, Joey Marella, Chris Adams, Junkyard Dog, etc, on the list.

C'mon dude.. Yokozuna. At least spell the guy's ringname properly.

As for Adams - he deserves to be on that list. He died via an overdose of GHB + Alcohol.

Well what do you expect from a cable channel like FAUX News? They will always have an agenda.

CNN and msnbc are not any better. Each network has their own biases and it doesn't take long to see that cnn/msnbc are to the left while fox is to the right.

But the point I was trying to make is that as an individual show H&C's seem to have an agenda. Greta van Ugly face's show hasn't been nearly as bad as H&C.