TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

According to Meltzer.

Sources in the Fayette County Police Department are now working under the theory that Chris Benoit killed Nancy on Saturday, son Daniel on Sunday, and then killed himself earlier today.

Benoit was found dead in his weight room. Nancy was found dead in the lving room. Daniel was found dead in his bedroom, accordig t an unnamed source in the department.

Lt. Tommy Pope told ABC News "the instruments of death were located on the scene," but didn't specify what those were or where they were found. Pope said the department was not actively searching for any suspects outside the house.

The problem with canceling ECW and SmackDown is that you potentially put the workers at risk. Especially guys like Edge who are critical to their respective brands and obviously affected by the deaths. How do you successfully run a show coming right off a PPV where the world title was defended, without the champion? Obviously you can make participation voluntary, but there's going to be an unhappy crowd and when viewers realise that the majority of the storylines aren't going anywhere, they won't stick around to watch boring matches with people they don't care about.

I just got home from work, A friend got a call from another friend while we were at work and told me, I'm shocked. I don't really have a whole lot to add, but this is just really, really sad. The big question is, if it turns out to be some sort of Murder Suicide deal, what will WWE's response be? Will it be simply explain the circumstances of the situation from a PR perspective, and just try and downplay it from a TV perspective, or what?

And anyone making jokes about the death of the families seriously deserves a banning. What the fuck? Would you like a bunch of cowardly people making fun of your innocent little boy that was murdered in his bed?

I agree.

Seems you guys, RedJed and I are the only ones that don't think it's the best time to come up with punchlines in the wake of a family's death. Guess our collective comic timing is off.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2916498

"Benoit had missed several appointments over the weekend, leading some concerned parties to ask police to do a "welfare check," Pope told ABC News. The WWE reported on its Web site on Monday night that friends received several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning, prompting VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Richard Hering to contact Fayette County sheriffs on Monday and request they check on Benoit and his family. When sheriffs arrived at the home, they found the wrestler, his wife and their son dead. "

No offense, but that's a few hours old.

Someone before asked for a source stating where the bodies were found.

No offense, but that's a few hours old.

Someone before asked for a source stating where the bodies were found.

Yeah, that's why I posted it, to show the TMZ thing had its facts wrong.

I think everyone should cut the bad jokes at least for a while. This is much more serious than we can probably think of right now.

Ugh, Fox News just did a live BREAKING NEWS thing, and it's all about Paris being released.

This is some of the most ridiculous "breaking news" I have ever witnessed. Its one thing for the media folks to be camping out there trying to snag a shot at Paris upon leaving, but anyone else actually at this location right now in support of her is unintentionally hilarious, sans with the shot of her parents in the vehicle with their window down. We live in a very fucked up world, and we have clearly gotten a few examples of that in a very surrealistic acid trip of a night.

I think everyone should cut the bad jokes at least for a while. This is much more serious than we can probably think of right now.

If you think the jokes are tasteless know, you should think they are always tasteless.

Jesus christ, what is wrong with the fucking media? This guy on Fox News just compared Hilton being released to Nelson Mandella's "walk of freedom." Did the Hiltons pay off Rupart Murdoch or what?!! Apologies for a complete off topic rant here.

We live in a very fucked up world, and we have clearly gotten a few examples of that in a very surrealistic acid trip of a night.

You're not wrong about that, sir.

Ugh, Fox News just did a live BREAKING NEWS thing, and it's all about Paris being released.

Well, the cult of celebrity lists talentless attention whores above pro wrestlers, no matter what the crime or event. I read more in print about Kate Moss sniffing coke than I did about Bam Bam Bigelow and Mike Awesome's deaths combined. Sad but true.

This is some of the most ridiculous "breaking news" I have ever witnessed. Its one thing for the media folks to be camping out there trying to snag a shot at Paris upon leaving, but anyone else actually at this location right now in support of her is unintentionally hilarious, sans with the shot of her parents in the vehicle with their window down. We live in a very fucked up world, and we have clearly gotten a few examples of that in a very surrealistic acid trip of a night.

It's such bullshit right now. They have people on here talking about it, acting all serious like it's the most important thing in the world. They're wondering if Paris will really change and become a good role model for children. Hey Fox News and mainstream media, I can see the future - FUCK NO, you bloody ingrates.

It's such bullshit right now. They have people on here talking about it, acting all serious like it's the most important thing in the world. They're wondering if Paris will really change and become a good role model for children. Hey Fox News and mainstream media, I can see the future - FUCK NO, you bloody ingrates.

This fucking gayass gossip columnist reporter is extremely annoying to boot.

Oh god here she comes, this is just fucking so stupid and uber-produced by the family itself for the cameras.

THIS IS SO FUCKED UP, I swear I am hallucinating here.

This was probably one of the funnier threads I've read in the four or so years I've been here. People seriously stepped their game up. However, maybe it would be best if we wait until more facts are available before we go all out with the jokes and mocking.

Whoever the fucktard reporter on Fox News is right now needs the shit kicked out of him, now.

Anyway, that's enough of that from me...

EDIT:

Oh yeah, and all of the other morons there with him need the same.

There, I'm done.

If you think the jokes are tasteless know, you should think they are always tasteless.

and I do. However, I know I cannot seriously ask people to never do them, especially in a public forum like this.

Once the shell-shock wears off I have no idea how I'll react to this.