TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Guest George's Box
One source told TMZ that Benoit was texting friends during Sunday's WWE "Vengeance" Pay-Per-View program -- possibly watching the show with his son, who may have been alive at the time.

That's sick.

That is just so wrong on so many levels. Did he hear those "We want Benoit" chants? In the mental state he was, I hope that didn't contribute to anything.

You mean, like his mental state made him hear

"WE-WANT-BEN-WAH! (to kill his family!) WE-WANT-BEN-WAH! (to kill his family!)"

Guest joshtothemaxx

Golly. That's hilarious. I like poking fun of murder too. Go ahead and make fun of the VT shootings and 9-11 while you're at it. A life is a life.

Note: I'm not comparing this to VT or 911 obviously. Just making a point that making light of a serious situation like this is bull sh!t.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHRIS-BENOI...123513179QQrdZ1

I was wondering how long till the ebay ghouls looked to make a buck. This guy made Chris Benoit 67-07 decals to sell off

Some people will do anything to turn a buck... :angry:

Dumbass couldn't even get his dates right.

I taped last night's raw instead of watching it (sick)...and I just got done with it, felt weird watching it after finding out all of these new details

Guest George's Box

It was a serious request for clarification, joshtothemaxx.

Oh and I already made fun of the VT shootings with that "oh hi i upgraded your columbine" picture I posted, so don't try that with me!

I was wondering how long till the ebay ghouls looked to make a buck. This guy made Chris Benoit 67-07 decals to sell off

So who here is gonna buy them all and then not pay? Surely one of you rabid Benoit fans would be happy to do it.

If he really sat in a house with 2 dead bodies for 24 hours that speaks to his state of mind at the time that's for sure.

I have a 100% rating right now...I can't bite that bullett. Although if people were up to messaging the seller and telling him what we think then I'd be down for that

I can't believe certain people are in so much denial over this. I really can't.

Are you offended by my pictures also?

Offended? No. More amused.

I posted earlier my thoughts.......I'm seperating wrestler from person here.......I think I can have some pics of one of my all time favorite wrestlers up for a few days....

So....he broke some shit 4 years ago and didn't hit her....fucking AJC.

..and killed her 4 yrs later. Just b/c he didn't "hit her 4 yrs ago" doesn't mean events like this won't happen/can't happen. Never heard of Benoit as a wife-beater or wife-abuser (mentally) before. This just gets more and more sad...

Guest Soul_Assassin

Dumbass couldn't even get his dates right.

I taped last night's raw instead of watching it (sick)...and I just got done with it, felt weird watching it after finding out all of these new details

What a moron! I was had it Tivo'ed and watched it and I was going to save it to watch again. Now tonight when I get home, I am going to delete it. Granted all this is speculation...but things aren't looking good for the late "Rabid Wolverine".

My message to seller:

I was wondering how long untill some ebay ghoul looked to make money off of this death. Turns out not very long. By the way, the date of death was the 25th, not the 27th. Hope you sell a lot.

Guest joshtothemaxx

I agree with Mecca. It's pretty tough today to seperate the two, but over time it changes. It's not the same, but I know I can watch a Naked Gun movie and laugh at OJ Simpson.

But OJ didn't allegedly kill a child. Hm. We'll see how it feels in a month or so.

If that TMZ report is totally true, well, let's just say that Chris Benoit was a "special" sort of monster. It's one thing to kill someone in a fit of rage, when emotion overcomes rational thought. It's still a sick thing to allow it to come to that, but it's at least understandable in a way, at least compared to what Benoit is being accused of. No, if it's true that he killed his wife, allowed time to then past after he had time to gather himself and sort his emotions out, and then after actually thinking about it he went ahead and killed his very own child, yeah...that's something on a totally different level than many of the killers we so frequently hear about. Then to take it to yet another level, he actually remained in the house with his dead family, only to kill himself hours later.

I hate it, but if such as that is true, my respect and admiration of any sort for Chris Benoit died right with him.

to sell IN TRIBUTE he says...I fucking hate these people.

please everyone feel free to message the decal guy, I don't want to be alone in my hate, dude actually made those things to turn a proffit, it's not like he had them laying around

Ah here we go.......look I'm not here trumpeting his innocent, I don't really know. But the reasons I liked Benoit for what he did in the ring not what he did in his personal life.......I have fully seperated those, tihs is a sad and horrible thing but I'm not going to go burn my DVD's or forget how much I enjoyed him.

Ah here we go.......look I'm not here trumpeting his innocent, I don't really know. But the reasons I liked Benoit for what he did in the ring not what he did in his personal life.......I have fully seperated those, tihs is a sad and horrible thing but I'm not going to go burn my DVD's or forget how much I enjoyed him.

Agreed, Chris Benoit put on some of the best wrestling matches ever, and it's fucked up to think that someone who was so well respected from all of us could do such a sick thing. I'll always look back at him differently now, but that's not to say I'm trashing all of my Benoit stuff

Guest Soul_Assassin

to sell IN TRIBUTE he says...I fucking hate these people.

please everyone feel free to message the decal guy, I don't want to be alone in my hate, dude actually made those things to turn a proffit, it's not like he had them laying around

I love how he put "RARE" in the description...classless asshole

By saying that, I don't mean I'm going to start discrediting his work. No, his great matches will always be great matches. What changes is how you view those matches from this day forward. I don't see how anyone could ever watch a Benoit match again and not see a man who killed his wife, Woman no less, and child. I'll still watch his matches, enjoy them, but I'll just have all of this baggage while I view them now.

Guest joshtothemaxx
Because of the murder, I have downgraded the Royal Rumble 03 v. Angle from ****3/4 to ****1/4

That's just silly.

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_20634.shtml

PWTorch.com has learned that one major media entity has received an email purporting to be from a friend of the Chris Benoit extended family saying that Benoit accidentally killed his wife in a domestic argument, then panicked and killed his son later so his son could be with his mother rather than grow up without a mom and knowing his father as a murderer.