TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 7-12-2007

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
SWF STOOOOORM!
Live, Thursday, July 12th, from the site of Rock Am Ring in Norburgring, Germany!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

PapaRoachAufAlternastage.jpg

Some big uber-music-fest in Germany held about this time of year. Ring will be out in the crowd, near the main stage, and whatever band happens to be on at the time will cover your entrance music. Oh, hey, looks like MTV has something to do with it. Bonus points if you find a creative way to off an MTV employee in your match.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Wild and Dangerous vs. The Heartless Foundation (Alan Clark and "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins)

--> Spike Jenkins wants the SWF to know he means business, and after putting our Cruiserweight Champion away last show, I don't think many would argue. He's had his eye on the World Champion, Alan Clark, and before the Disneyman can make it to the Unification match at Ground Zero, he's going to have to go through Hollywood!

But that'll be next week.

In an effort to satisfy the HUNGER~! of the Tag Team Champions to prove themselves, and also to screw with the two guys who'll be facing each other next week, this beauty of a match was dreamt up.
Rules: Standard tag team match. Plus AWESOME.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH
"The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke vs. Austin Sly

--> Episode 2 of "Can Rev-0 repair the damage done last week" sees Austin Sly, off a narrow defeat at the hands of Wild and Dangerous, take on the man who will be heading into Ground Zero's super ultra mega awesometastic Unification Match! A win for either man would provide an epic momentum boost, but sadly there can be only one...
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Ace309

HARDCORE MATCH (non-title)
The Fabulous Jakey vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

--> While CC hunts for Jakey's next challenger, presumably at Ground Zero, we want to keep both of these champs in tip-top shape. By which, of course, we mean we want them to pound the crap out of each other with sharp, heavy objects for our own amusement. With Rev-0's pride damaged last show, will Jakey bring what he needs to restore their (lack of) honor?
Rules: Hardcoooooooore.

NEW BLOOD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS - LADDER MATCH
Fulminatus! vs. Michael Alexander

--> The two top names of the recent rookie surge have made it to the finals! Tonight, the SWF's New Blood Title will debut, hanging above 20 feet above the ring, and one man will make SWF History by becoming the very first New Blood Champion!
Rules: The first man to scale a ladder and retrieve the belt will be the winner.
Send to: Ace309

Badger on a Pole Match
Jimmy the Doom vs. Chris Raynor

--> Chris Raynor was responsible for that horrific Straight Bread match. Now Tom Flesher gets his revenge. If Jimmy the Doom wants a stip for this match - any stip at all - he just needs to speak up. I am at your mercy, God help me.
Rules: Um... 'Drea?
Send to: Sly

IT IS BEINGS A MYSTERY MANZ MATCH
??? vs. MANSON

--> Everyone always knows who ??? is before me, but still, I guess we'll keep up the charade. MYSTERY MAN! WHO COULD IT BE?!!?!?!?!
Rules: Singleys.

PLUS: Assuming Wild and Dangerous come out of this with their titles in tact, they'll need some new challengers! And while they volunteered to wrestle R-0 from now until the end of time, I think we can do a little better. So if anyone out there wants a shot, form a team and let me know. And you better come up with a good name for yourselves, because I have an entire AIM list full of smarmy sarcastic people ready to do that job if you don't. :P

Any other requests for additions, subtractions, amendments, etc, float 'em my way. Edited by Ace309

Guest WhollyChao

Fantastic card! This'll be a really fun show.

And thank you ever so much for not booking me in a straight singles match against Alexander. I have no idea how the hell I would have written THAT!!

Do I get double bonus points if I take out more than one MTV employee?

I have... A PLAN!!

Er, Raynor? Nightwing IS Blue Leaf!

This is now the third time I've confused Nightwing and Nighthawke. I see the name, I'm all "Oh, Nighthawke's back", and my mind... I don't know, it just kinda makes that sound that a slowly deflated balloon makes. Pbbbbthttbthtbhtbththbh.

Apologies to Leaf. Your wookie is in the mail.

Edited by chirs3

So who's my opponent.

And Rock Am was over a month ago but we can still pretend.

Your opponent should be PM'ing his stats soon. If he doesn't... *shakes fist*

Also, blame JJ for it being a month ago. It was his idea. :P

I thought Akira had been wanting a match, why don't you schedule him against Blue Leaf? As Cougar Dolemite, of course.

Hey, the stats are there. Do it, they both count as New Blood.

Also, I have suggested the stip to end all stips to Drea, and I hope she comes through with it.

I have a purely academic question from my perspective...

In the Badger on a Pole match, does the person who retrieves the badger win, or does that person just get to use the badger in some horrific, PETA-offending way against the hapless, and hopefully immunized, opponent?

In the Badger on a Pole match, does the person who retrieves the badger win, or does that person just get to use the badger in some horrific, PETA-offending way against the hapless, and hopefully immunized, opponent?

Dude, did you even listen to Skull Radio? Badger on a Pole is the only rule.

Aha. Live or dead? African or European?

Dude, did you even listen to Skull Radio? Badger on a Pole is the only rule.

Oh, dear God, I'm doomed. The living, wrestling embodiment of CHAOS has...A PLAN!

There's something horribly wrong with that. In both a metaphysical and a physical way.

Fantastic card! This'll be a really fun show.

And thank you ever so much for not booking me in a straight singles match against Alexander. I have no idea how the hell I would have written THAT!!

Do I get double bonus points if I take out more than one MTV employee?

I have... A PLAN!!

Guest WhollyChao

Well, my plan basically consists of writing a match.

Or does it? Maybe I do have an intricate plan.

There, uncertainty. Everything's been balanced.

And no, not by Thoth.

Don't get crazy with that now...I haven't read that book in nearly a decade, y'know. And it's not a book that's easily remembered, what with all those...er...what were those [fnord]s?

Well, my plan basically consists of writing a match.

Or does it? Maybe I do have an intricate plan.

There, uncertainty. Everything's been balanced.

And no, not by Thoth.

Guest WhollyChao

So, after visiting that music festival's website, and using my very sparse knowledge of the German language, I have deduced that the festival does not start until Friday.

Our show is on Thursday.

Are we supposed to simply use our IMAGINATIONS~!! and pretend that it's running an extra day?

My IMAGINATIONS~!! have given me carte blanche to have Golgol Bordello play my theme song.

There are actually some decent bands playing. Sounds like a decent show.

MANSON's already said that the show was a month ago, Fulmy. Don't ignore the words of MANSON.

Guest WhollyChao

Wow.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm what we in the medical field call "dumb".

I'm sorry.