TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Aftershox Card!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF Aftershox - Wednesday, August 8th from the Cassell Coliseum in Blacksburg, Virginia!

blacksburg_cassell1.jpg

Due to the uber-condensed writing time and the whole post-PPV-let's-all-be-lazy thing, Aftershox is a promo show. If you reeeeally want a match, feel free to get down on your knees and beg for it, but I can't make any promises. :P

Promos are due Wednesday, August 8th, by 9:00 EST/6:00 PST. Send everything to Ace309.

Anybody else who wants to issue a World Title challenge for Genesis PM me before 10am Eastern Tuesday for a mass promo.

I'm sure you can expect something from Rev-0, as well as something from just me.

Hmm. My original plan looks to have gone up in smoke, so we'll see whether you get anything from me or not.

MANSON always has a choice, Muzz. In fact, he has THE choice, and you just go along with what he wants.

So where's the show? Did nobody put a promo in but me?

EDIT: I just noticed that Flesher has yet to open my PM. He might be having some internet issues as I haven't seen him on AIM either. Maybe someone else should gather all the promos and post the show so we can still get back to the Wednesday deadline.

Well if nobody objects: as a backup plan I can post Aftershox after I get home from work if there is no show up by that point. I haven't seen Raynor or Tom online so resend your stuff to me.

It says to send everything to Ace309, so I guess so.

*didn't do a promo, so wasn't paying attention*