TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Ask Milky.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Have you ever tried 2C-B? What are your experiences with it if so?

I'll hop in, here. Feels kind of like a real smacky roll, minus the oohs and aahs and raver bullshit. Moderate euphoria and mild visuals. Shrug.

Milky, what should I do with my life? I'm at a crossroads here, brother.

What do you want to do with your life?

Rock?

It's hard to answer without more information, but my general advice is to go camping, burn some money, and meditate. You'd be amazed at how clarifying it is. Do you do drugs? You might want to try some peyote while you're doing it. But even without it.

1> Your most surreal moment in life?

Difficult question.

It was probably the time I had alcohol poisoning and I was having this waking nightmare that I was in hell, and all I could hear was the song that Stewie sang on Family Guy when he was dreaming of a life at sea ("Be it galleon or freighter, I'm an expert navigator..."), but at chipmunk speed.

Or the well known story of me having sex with the thirteen year old girl. I tell that story because it was indeed so utterly surreal while it was happening.

2> Most unsatifactory sexual experience

Oh, there's plenty of these.

A funny one was this time I was sucking a guy's dick and he made me stop because I was blowing him too good. He said it was too intense. So I told him to get the fuck outta here!

Once I was jerking off onto a girl's face and she fell asleep. I went ahead and came, but she didn't even wake up when it hit her.

Milky, do you think- nay; do you know if Mr. Pink gets away with the stolen diamonds at the end of Reservoir Dogs?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't. He only left a few minutes before the police are there.

I think there was something about how if you turn the volume all the way up, you can hear him being captured. Even without that, logistically it makes sense that he would be.

It doesn't matter anyway. He's the purest sociopath of them all, and it doesn't matter whether he gets away or not.

It would be worse if he did. Much like the ending of Con Air where Steve Buscemi, this time as Garland Greene, gets away. If there had been an additional scene after the credits where they show him butchering a child, that would have been better.

Milky, do you think- nay; do you know if Mr. Pink gets away with the stolen diamonds at the end of Reservoir Dogs?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't. He only left a few minutes before the police are there.

But... he's a professional... :(

Why would you have loved being in 'Nam?

The climate would suit me. The madness, the pointless butchery. Few people will permit themselves an understanding of Vietnam and what it implies about the human condition. I'm different. I understand perfectly, and I don't care.

But... he's a professional... :(

If you listen carefully (or turn up the volume) you can hear Mr. Pink yell "You fuckin' shot me!" or some such thing. I can't imagine that's something he (or anyone) would say that as they were successfully escaping the police, though the idea is hilarious.

Why would you have loved being in 'Nam?

The climate would suit me. The madness, the pointless butchery. Few people will permit themselves an understanding of Vietnam and what it implies about the human condition. I'm different. I understand perfectly, and I don't care.

comedian.jpg