TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Ask Milky.

Lightning in a bottle. This is not me being full of myself, but I honestly don't think anyone is capable of doing a thread like that except me, and I couldn't do it again. That thread, not unlike me, existed in some weird limbo between insane and rational.

If I were to ascribe a Simpsons quote to cock shots, it would be "There... was... some... unpleasantness, Icannevergoback."

Milky.

I hung out with this girl I've been jonesing for this morning. I was skipping school with her brother (my best friend) and I went over to his house before we were going to take her to school. Long story short, she's been getting a lot more playful with me, touching me a a little more, etc. I'm not sure if that's what she just does when she's being amicable, or if they're advances.

Thoughts?

You're going to fuck your best friend's sister? I wouldn't do that. But if you're going to, just do it back. Make it a game of chicken. If it gets too much for her, she'll let you know.

He's fine with it. He's in college now, and we've discussed it on multiple occasions.

It's the kind of abusive playful, though. Today we wrestled down for the front seat of the car(...), and I ended up getting punched in the face and a full water bottle thrown at my head, much to her amusement.

Oh, also, me and this girl have been flirting for the past 3 days, and she just told me that she has a boyfriend. They've been going out for only a short time, 2.5 weeks, but nevertheless that didn't really stop us flirting again that same night. For the sake of my own dick, would it be understandable to break up their relationship? She said he was acting weird, which she means as tired. She asked me "what do you think that means? That I need to give him more?" (not sexual.) I went on to say, in jest of course, "no, yeah, it just means he wants you to break up with him." That manifested into a short conversation ended in "yeah, well maybe I should talk to them"; then we literally went back to talking about proper blowjob techniques.

Yeah, breaking somebody up with their girl is really doing them a favor, because she was obviously unsatisfied. Better you than some psycho. If had any integrity, she wouldn't do it. Of course, by the same token, you want to be careful with them. 2.5 weeks is nothing, anyway.

Yeah, breaking somebody up with their girl is really doing them a favor, because she was obviously unsatisfied. Better you than some psycho. If had any integrity, she wouldn't do it. Of course, by the same token, you want to be careful with them. 2.5 weeks is nothing, anyway.

He's kind of my friend I somewhat know him and am on positive relations with him, which is why I have any reserves at all. If I didn't know him, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Of course, chances are that she's uninterested in me and I'm misinterpreting the whole situation.

Into incest now, apparently. Fucking her cousin. That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. That's why I like Meg, she's one of the most insane people I've ever encountered. Besides myself. But in a completely different way. I think that's interesting.

Like, apparently I sometimes said shit on aim that made no sense, but one thing I can guarantee I did not do was send somebody a fifteen minute video about Star Trek lesbian slash fiction, and a song to listen to while I watched it, and expect me to actually watch it. That is fucking eating paste levels of crazy, especially if you know me, which she did, we used to talk a lot. Thinking I would have even the slightest interest in anything even remotely similar to that is fucking batshit. She wasn't just fucking with me either, she pulled that shit all the time. And thousand page stories about Star Trek lesbian slash fiction, where I tried to be nice and skipped to the sex parts and talked about that, and she's like "No, didn't you see the beautiful interplay between them? When they were just talking?" No, bitch, I god damned didn't.

Hell, I'll admit it, I fucked my cousin too. The difference is, I was fucking 15. Basically, I don't know what you wouldn't fuck when you were 15. She's in her fucking 30s. I'm not saying she's bad with any of that, even though I cursed a lot, just "That person is out of their mind."

So... yeah, that's how Megan is.

She captivates me like virtually no one else on these boards ever has. The cousin business is just the latest shit that is, like you said, totally insane, but fascinates me and makes me love her all the same.

And hey, message me sometime. Last time I think you did it was once during the summer, on a night I was passed out and unable to respond.

I gotta say no, that's a fine thing to think. I often equate drugs and religion.

I am utterly and completely insane, I am just placed in a position where I can't not admit that. But, I think that everything I think is the most rational resolution to everything, and everyone who doesn't agree is just crazy. Why? Drugs is a good answer. You know the most potent drugs are the ones that come from our own body.

Guest Soriano's Torn Quad

That or research chemicals. Which one were you on, Agent? The one that totally fucked you up? It was like XR-76 or something.

edit: 5MeO-DIPT

Which is more pointless to be obsessed with: football or cars?

I don't see the appeal past the general sense with either, which, as you'd imagine, has me wondering if my guy card will soon be revoked.

Oh, sure you do. I mean, you can hold down a job and pay your rent on time, I'm sure, I don't mean that. I mean, I don't drink every day or anything, really, and I probably drink the least of people I know who drink, but I get way too expressive when I do, which is likely what happens with you.

My problem is getting really talkative, and expressing myself far too well. The number of times I've been put on suicide watch is insane. I'm always like "Uh, no... I don't want to die, I just felt really bad. I guess I conveyed that too well."

When I fell over, that was likely the drunkest I've ever been since college. It was just very cathartic to talk about how I was almost a serial murderer and it was a response to that.

Yeah, you might be right I did a big dumbass move tonight, I got to drunk and broke into my high school to reminscense and I ended up trashing the place

Yeah, you might be right I did a big dumbass move tonight, I got to drunk and broke into my high school to reminscense and I ended up trashing the place

Man you guys totally no sold this.

I didn't see it! I really wanted to, but as I only watch dvds, I don't get tv at all where I live. I was going to watch it at somebody's house, but that fell through.

Thanks!

Ok, my connection is too laggy to tell how bad of a lip synch that was (every single video I watch looks like a bad lip synch), but that was pretty god damned bad. I like Brit, I feel sorry for her, and I wish she'd get better, but I still laugh hysterically at her spectacular failures. This was one. I like the song. I actually like all of the leaked new Britney songs, and the opening of "It's Britney, bitch!" is awesome, I only wish she had said "Allow me to introduce myself... I'm Joe Britney, bitch!" But that fucking sucked. She should look into blowing her own head off on stage, it would make her the music legend. You can combine GG Allin and Kurt Cobain. Somebody needs to do that. The tradition of Britney's ass looking good on the VMAs is still going strong though.

I will say, remember when we all thought Xtina was long gone and super crazy? She pulled herself out of it. She's fine now. I only hope Britney can do the same. Still, when she shows up to an awards show covered in blood and holding one of her dead kids, I won't shed a tear... except in laughter.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
That or research chemicals. Which one were you on, Agent? The one that totally fucked you up? It was like XR-76 or something.

edit: 5MeO-DIPT

Felt like a severe quantity of cocaine mixed with a moderate amount of mushrooms and PCP. Bountiful energy, hallucinations and glee, and aggression and terror.

I still haven't found any DMT. I really need to get back into drugs. Times were more interesting then.

Ok, a follow up to my earlier Andrew WK question, as I have become quite obsessed with the man recently. Do you follow the whole Steev Mike bullshit? What do you think of it, if you do. Seeing Andrew with short hair and dressed in suits is just too bizarre.

PLAGIARISM! is welcome to answer, too.

I know a little about it. To the best of my ability to discern, I think Steev Mike was just an alternate name he used/considered using/uses. And he wears some sort of hairpiece. It doesn't have to be a long hairpiece, he could make himself look like he has short hair. Weird Al has done it.