TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Ask Milky.

I will hopefully be at 60% income (it raises by tens, I'm at 40% now), hopefully in a better apartment (this one is fine, but if I have more money, why not), probably still in this area. I also seriously hope that I have a girlfriend, because hookups have became hollow and depressing, and I am really a very lonely man.

Are you asking that about yourself?

I like you pbone. It's just too much, too soon. I can get away with blitz posting because I'm a known commodity. I've done everything here from prove that the Bible was literally true (with many long, detailed, long posts... long) to show pictures of myself inserting a toy buzzsaw into my urethra. Even if people think it's too much, or don't care about me, they know I'm an ok guy. There's no reason to actively dislike me. With you... who knows?

Hitler vs Abe Lincoln: who'd win?

Guest Vitamin X

I kind of ran over a dog on the way home on my bicycle. I rode on the sidewalk for a bit as it was a one-way street and was only going for a couple blocks on it anyways, and this guy in front of me is just kind of stopped, looking off into space, I yell my sides like I always do- "passing on your left" and guy doesn't listen. So I move around him, and there's this dog, this ugly puggy looking thing coming out of the bushes and it had a leash and whack. He took a tumble, but aside from a little bruise on his side, he was alright. At least I stopped and made sure he was alright. The guy started berating me for riding on the sidewalk, I told him if he was paying attention he could've protected his dog a little better. Although, I suppose I could've been more attentive as well, but I couldn't see that thing. Either way, the guy just started being a total douchebag about bicycles and everything, and seeing as how I don't really care about dogs either way, especially ugly ones, I just rode away.

Should I have plastered him with my bicycle as well? Or should I feel bad about it, then get over it and move on.

Also, what did your experience in junior college teach you, if anything.

Hitler vs Abe Lincoln: who'd win?

You shitting me? Lincoln was a 6' 4" wrestler, Hitler was a vegetarian painter. That's like Mike Tyson vs Fred Savage.

Should I have plastered him with my bicycle as well? Or should I feel bad about it, then get over it and move on.

Learn the art of not caring. The extent of it is "Aw, poor doggy. Oh, he's ok. Bye." The guy? He doesn't enter into it at all. I mean, if it was me, I'd start berating him back and saying that I hate dogs and worship Satan and whatever. But that's just for shock value. I think best response here is not even looking at him, getting up, and moving on. If you didn't kill or permanently cripple the dog, you are free here to do any fucking thing you want.

Also, what did your experience in junior college teach you, if anything.

1. That I am a good writer. This period was the dregs of my drug and alcohol addiction, I was getting wasted every single night. I'd drag myself to class in the morning (and my writing class was at 8AM), barely coherant, and still got an A+ in every single thing I did there. Then I'd go to my next class, math, and failed it, in fact missing every single question on the final. Say what you will, I can write if I want to.

2. That I really needed to slow down. I'd call my mom and be like "Can... can you come and drive me home? Yeah, I don't think I'm in good shape." And then spontaneously vomit in her car. I don't think I ever did vomit in her car, I once did into a cardboard box she had in the backseat, which we left in the middle of the road, but we'd have to pull over three or four times on the way home sometimes for me to puke in a parking lot. I was really out of control by that point.

3. People (especially girls) are stupid. Writing is one thing, because what the person who hands the paper to you is like has no bearing on the paper, but the fact that I could still hook up with girls despite the fact that I was a completely fucked up addict made me lose a lot respect for women in general. I know I shouldn't blame all of them for those few, and I try to avoid it. But there it is.

What would you do if you caught Barry Bonds' 756 home run baseball?

Sell it on ebay.

Lowest point of your life so far

That's a really good one. Me fucking the 13 year old and all that came from that was pretty bad. But I will try to give you an original one.

Fourth plateau DXM is the real answer, with me crawling around and writing on the walls "This is not real." "This will end."

But here's a story:

This girl I used to know named Shelley ("on the pole upside down... is she for real?!?" yeah that was her) one time came over to my house, and I was fucking her, and her little brother knocked on my door, and said "Look at this!" and it was a picture of their mother's boyfriend's dick. Their mom, PS, was smoking hot. If you look up MILF in the dictionary it would be her picture. And I said, "That's pretty good Michael, but let me see it." and I crumpled it up and ate it. I was pretty bad on drugs then. And then I sort of fell out of the doorway and fell asleep in the hall, and Shelley came out (both of us, through this whole thing, clad in underwear, btw) and was like "Go home Michael! David is tired and I need to help him." and Michael went home, and Shelley basically fucked me back to life. Yeah, she really went after my dick, while I was passed out in the hallway, and her brother had just left. And then I said "Shit... let's go see if Amanda wants to join in." That apartment complex was full of sluts, you see. And we did, and while somebody was theoretically supposed to be babysitting someone's little siblings, we left them in the living room watching Casper while we ruined ourselves in my room. That was pretty awful. That night, my mom went to see Scream, btw.

That's the atrocity of small town Florida.

Are you asking that about yourself?

I like you pbone. It's just too much, too soon. I can get away with blitz posting because I'm a known commodity. I've done everything here from prove that the Bible was literally true (with many long, detailed, long posts... long) to show pictures of myself inserting a toy buzzsaw into my urethra. Even if people think it's too much, or don't care about me, they know I'm an ok guy. There's no reason to actively dislike me. With you... who knows?

My school starts on thursday. As such, my school will cut into my time, and i'll be to about 5 posts a day or so. Promise.

My ex and I just had an argument. She says the salad fork goes on the left. I say it goes on the right. So here's my question:

Now that Brady Quinn is under contract, will the Browns make the playoffs?

Milky has potential. Trouble is he wears it all out on superfluous bullshit.

Either do something positive (your "trying"/"bewildered" threads would blow away anything you're doing now) or fuck up on a higher scale. We'll be with you either way, but this can't go on forever.

Milky has potential. Trouble is he wears it all out on superfluous bullshit.

Either do something positive (your "trying"/"bewildered" threads would blow away anything you're doing now) or fuck up on a higher scale. We'll be with you either way, but this can't go on forever.

Potential? Bitch, please.

Lowest point of your life so far

That's a really good one. Me fucking the 13 year old and all that came from that was pretty bad. But I will try to give you an original one.

You should go into detail about this, especially with regards to the "all that came from that". Are you a registered sex offender, Milky?

I don't know what I have, but it's not potential.

You should go into detail about this, especially with regards to the "all that came from that". Are you a registered sex offender, Milky?

Like I keep telling people, fucking a 13 year old just isn't that big a deal there. I was only 18. There was a guy I knew there who was 19 and openly dating a girl who was 12. Just a one off fuck like I did, trust me, nobody would care.

I even halfway suspect I knocked her up, and still nothing happened.

That's mostly what I mean with "all that came from that". I was dating another girl at the time, and the 13 year old in question was the sister of her best friend. And I said to her one time "Man, his sister sure is a slut.", and she was like "Oh, she's all talk. I bet she's a virgin." And I was like "Yeah... maybe." And she ended up getting sent away a couple months later for reasons that were never quite clear, and I always suspected a pregnancy. Cause protection? Nigga please. I gave her a chance to get off me, but she tried to jerk me off into her face, and it just wasn't happening, so she said "Just cum in me, I don't care." Neither did I, sadly, but I did regain enough composure afterwards to hold a pair of scissors to her throat and threaten to kill her if I ever heard from her again. I also told her I was so sickened by her that she must pay for the honor of my allowing her to fuck me. In drugs. She did, she went out and got me speed.

I don't know why people latch onto fucking a 13 year old as some crazy thing. I didn't even know she was 13 until I was already fucking her. I know three different girls who lost their virginity at 13 to a 19 year old guy, and the girl I fucked was no virgin. I fucked a 12 year old too, but I was 14 at the time, so it's not so bad.

Should Sensei be an admin Milky?

I don't put much thought into these things. But I think Sensei likes me, so he should have whatever he wants.

All of that shit goes on where I'm from to. I've been involved in some fucked up situations with underage bitches in my day too.

Milky's the best poster here because he keeps it real.

See, there's a whole other world out there which certain people just never see. I never see the absolute worst of it, either. And I never see the happy Christmas morning walking the dog hi honey shit either. I'm sort of the bridge between both worlds.

Who would be your favourite NHB Posters from the past? Who has been your favourite and least favourite gimmick posters and PBP's. Should Princess Leena be unbanned? Why does Smues not like me?

Who would be your favourite NHB Posters from the past? Who has been your favourite and least favourite gimmick posters and PBP's. Should Princess Leena be unbanned? Why does Smues not like me?

That's a lot of questions. But here goes:

My favorite NHB barred posters from the past is Leena. My favorite and least favorite gimmick posters are Metal Ed, for favorite. I knew people like that for real, and it busted me up. I mean, everyone knew it was Kinetic, but it was still funny. I also really love Frank Nabbit, and his multiply banned identities. The fact that Mole posted a thread about his dead mother, and Frank got the first response with "*unzips pants*" slays me. I'm really very sorry that I said that, Mole, if you read this, and I understand your grief, but just doing the absolute worst thing imaginable is really funny to me. Hell, Ashley Blue asked me if I was really a Nazi, for that reason. In fact, "Ashley Blue asked me if I was a Nazi." is the most absurd statement I can think of, yet is true, so I will make that my new motto.

For least favorite, I didn't like ABOBO. I mean, I really did like ABOBO, but they pretty much outright stole the joke from me, so I am bitter. I stole it from Seanbaby, though, so I guess it's full circle. Eddie Winslow was cool, but didn't acknowledge that I rocked his face when I started posting (under my own account) as Bill Cosby, and in fact begged me to stop doing it.

Princess Leena should be unbanned, because I really and truly like her. Ok, so I posted our cyber transcripts at the secret board, and then somebody from there posted them here when I gave out my password. I really didn't want that to happen. She should be honored, because the reason I was posting them was because I was proud. Everybody likes Leena, and I was like, "Look guys. I did what everybody wished they could, but didn't." She is totally awesome and I have nothing bad to say about her.

I don't know, really, who Smues is, but he probably doesn't like you because you suck. I like you, though. I take back every bad thing I said about you. Lesson: Kissing my ass really works!