TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Raw Thread for August 27th, 2007

So that's what's wrong with Randy Orton anybody who does not want to corporate with the RKO can just swat him off as if he was a child. Hey Randy go back to the killer knee lift of death. Gotta love GM Regal the man's accent is awesome "Seena look at me when I'm talking to you" and "Tonight Triple Hate-ch is going to return" and "Tonight you will face Geoff Hardy"

Umaga still a face or he now the unofficial enforcer to kill people who break the wellness program?

So we ignore Umaga getting over as a face and him teaming with Cena for the past month?

Well, last time we saw Jeff, he was destroying Umaga with a chair, so continuing the feud makes sense.

We ever find out what Hardy did to get suspended?

I think cheech put it best...

maybe he was screwing a groupie in the bathroom

Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs. Jeff Hardy does drugs. He snorts drugs. Smokes drugs. Ingests drugs. Drugs. He's immature because he could be a main eventer but insted he does drugs. He was sent home because he does drugs. Drugs.

Is that clear enough for you?

So we ignore Umaga getting over as a face and him teaming with Cena for the past month?

Well, the "it was all part of my plan" explination got thrown out the window the minute they started calling him a "samoan savage."

Really now, why do they have to keep dropping not-subtle-at-all hints that Kennedy is the kid? You may as well reveal him, because by October (yes, that is when they're revealing him according to sources), there won't be any mystery anymore and no big reveal.