TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JPopStarKami

OAO ECW on Sci-Fi 8/28

They should let Punk cut promos every week. He seems about a million times more comfortable on the mic than JM.

Absolutely. All it is is "I'm great, insert catch phrase A here _______," "you'll never get the title because insert catch phrase B here ________." There is just no feeling.

I missed the show... what were the final results of the matches?

I missed the show... what were the final results of the matches?

Thorn defeats Stevie

Burke defeats Balls

Punk pins Miz to re-become #1 contender

thanks!

Submission match is their only option.

Great way for him to bring back the anaconda vice.

Which sadly, is probably not going to happen. I'd love to see it, though. I like the GTS and all, but I really miss him winning by submission.

Solid show tonight, they gotta pull the trigger on Extreme Rules Punk v. Morrison at Unforgiven since the gimmick match for Smackdown's belt obviously isnt happening at this ppv (see SD spoilers). Punk HAS to win though, this chase is reaching its stretch for sure and Morrison just isnt clicking right now as champ, so they NEED to change it up here next ppv.

Extreme rules would be stupid; Morrison wins by breaking the rules, so to "punish" him or "even the odds" you just get rid of the rules?

Plus, doesn't Morrison have more Extreme Rules experience by a count of 1 to 0?

Extreme rules would be stupid; Morrison wins by breaking the rules, so to "punish" him or "even the odds" you just get rid of the rules?

Punk beat Burke in an extreme rules match, IIRC.

All I know is seeing those two in a normal match again does NOTHING to me. They dont click, completely. When things like that are apparent, its best to throw a gimmick in there - even a cage match would be fine, ANYTHING but a normal match.

So what? Punk goes down again in this match? Then what?

Lose to Johnny every month until they have a hardcore rules match in a cage where Punk handcuffs Johnny to the cage then delivers the FLYING KNEE HEARD AROUND THE WORLD~

Booking 101

I thought they had 2 extreme rules matches. Didn't Cor Von Pounch Punk through a table and give Burke the victory in the first ER match?

WO this week was reporting that WWE seems to want to build a Punk vs. Big Daddy V ECW Title feud.

No good can come of this.

WO this week was reporting that WWE seems to want to build a Punk vs. Big Daddy V ECW Title feud.

Well since the GTS won't be happening, maybe Punk can start using the Vice again?

Well since the GTS won't be happening, maybe Punk can start using the Vice again?

I could see him doing the Vice, but the Uranage set-up is completely out of the question.

Pepsi Plunge? Every time Punk goes for his Splash Mountain out of the corner or off the ring apron, deep down I kinda hope he's going to bust out the Plunge. Alas......