TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

WWE suspends 10 wrestlers

What should happen to the suspended wrestlers when they come back?

If you ask me, they should be reprimanded a bit in their push. I mean, fuck, RVD and Sabu get busted and look how their careers floundered following that. Maybe not take it to that extreme, but they should "earn back their spot" a bit.

Speaking of the suspended wrestlers, has anyone figured out who IS all suspended? I thought WWE officially said 11 wrestlers. How can Orton NOT be on this list?

Orton allegedly told the WWE about the steroids.

I still don't know if Orton got off, or if he'll be suspended after No Mercy.

Well IIRC, he MAY have been taken off the road for a bit of time because of usage once before......so that maybe was around that same timeline of when he got them from the internet pharmacy.

Orton allegedly told the WWE about the steroids.

I still don't know if Orton got off, or if he'll be suspended after No Mercy.

It's Orton, odds are he's off the hook.

Well, it's not going to look good if no one gets punished or their pushes halted considering how Rob Van Dam was pretty much demoted to low mid-card status after he got busted with weed.

Although, the other side of that is that Van Dam was WWE Champion at the time of his busting and none of these guys were (no, the ECW title doesn't count).

I'm starting to think that a part of the reason the belt's been on Cena so long is that he's always been totally professional. Orton, Rey, Booker and Kennedy got busted with drugs, Batista's been involved in fights and other backstage shit, and even guys like Undertaker have had some bad press with stuff like Wrestler's Court and bullying rookies.

But then again, the only other main event guy I can think of who completely kept his nose clean is Kane, and he hasn't really had much in the way of title runs.

Cena doesn't cause any trouble backstage, sells lots of merch and does a halfway decent job when making mainstream appearances.

You really can't ask for a better face of the company.

Cena doesn't cause any trouble backstage, sells lots of merch and does a halfway decent job when making mainstream appearances.

You really can't ask for a better face of the company.

All important factors to a top face of the promotion, I don't mean face in the smarky "good guy" sense. I'm talking as an representation of the company.

RIC FLAIR AND BIG SHOW LINKED TO DRUG SCANDAL

The following is an article from today's Palm Beach Post:

In 2003, the Hillsborough County sheriff arrested and charged John Todd Miller with posing as a doctor and running a Tampa medical clinic that allegedly supplied wrestlers, law enforcement officers and businessmen with anabolic steroids. The case was dropped because of a lack of evidence, but the case file shows how wrestlers might obtain drugs.

Misty Waldo, an employee of the clinic, told detectives that when she was hired, she was told to expect to see wrestlers at the clinic. Waldo said she sent overnight "packages" to Paul Wight, formerly known as "The Big Show" in the WWE, and Richard Fliehr, a top star whose professional name is Ric Flair. Investigators didn't specify the contents of those packages.

Wight did not return a message Wednesday. The WWE, Flair's employer, did not respond to a request for comment.

In documents filed by investigators, former University of North Carolina wrestler T.J. Jaworsky said he was introduced to Miller by Flair two years prior for help in healing a sports injury and that he paid $1,200 per "cycle" for unspecified drugs. Flair called Jaworsky "everything I'd want my kid to be" in his 2004 book, To Be The Man. Contacted recently, Jaworsky said he hadn't talked to Flair in more than two years and he doesn't remember Miller. "It happened so long ago," Jaworsky said.