TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

WWE suspends 10 wrestlers

With Smackdown and ECW being taped tomorrow night, it'll be interesting to watch the spoilers come through to see who isn't there.

Anyone know if RAW is being taped as well, or is it just the Tuesday night guys off abroad?

With Smackdown and ECW being taped tomorrow night, it'll be interesting to watch the spoilers come through to see who isn't there.

Anyone know if RAW is being taped as well, or is it just the Tuesday night guys off abroad?

Ugh, with all the shit going down the last thing anyone in WWE needs to do is off a broad.

There's some cheese for ya!

Funaki doesn't come back because the others went nuts due to starvation and were forced to eat him

They would only be hungry again in an hour though.

That's Chinese food.

The lamb has been sacrificed, says PWI:

According to numerous sources, WWE talent executive Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci was released today by WWE from his post in talent relations. Bucci was largely the manager for the developmental territories, leaving his career as an active wrestler to take the management position. The word among the wrestlers is that Bucci was called in for a meeting today by WWE in the wake of his name being mentioned by the The New York Daily News yesterday as being someone on the list of workers named in the Signature Pharmacy growth enhancing drug scandal.

As it was explained to me, Bucci was probably something of a sacrificial lamb, let go because he was considered expendable and someone that WWE could release to "show" that they were serious about the current problem. The story making the rounds is that since he was in management and wrestlers fell under his leadership, the company felt that they had no choice but to let him go because "they couldn't have him setting an example like that". The irony here is that to the best of my knowledge, Bucci's dealings with Signature took place when he was still an active wrestler, not a manager. So, had he never moved to the other side of the curtain, he probably would have only been suspended for a month. Instead, he was let go.

See, this is where I wish there was at least one high-profile member of the media who's knowledgeable about pro wrestling, because anyone who knows anything could tell you that firing Mike Bucci doesn't mean a damn thing.

I know he is well liked in the back and is just a JTTS but wouldn't have sending Funaki packing at least send a message that in-ring talent would actually get cut for their actions?

I know its a common sentiment in this thread, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how this whole fucking mess is going to shake things up at the E. The next month is going to be either awesome or tragic, but interesting, nonetheless.

well its not on WWE.com as of yet, so i guess we can call it an unofficial firing

Nope, Meltzer's confirming it. But for once, Nova really WAS the very first guy to do something.*

*In this case, get sacked.

all the news outlets that do a bit of research and connect Simon Dean to Mike Bucci will inevitably be showing Simon Dean hawking his "Simon System" stuff on TV.

THE WWF WAS CONDONING THE USE OF PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS!

all the news outlets that do a bit of research and connect Simon Dean to Mike Bucci will inevitably be showing Simon Dean hawking his "Simon System" stuff on TV.

The same news outlets that showed footage of DDP-Hart match while talking about Bryan Adams' death?

The same news outlets that showed footage of DDP-Hart match while talking about Bryan Adams' death?

Well hey they didn't want viewers to be driven away by Kronik matches.

Nova invented the unemployment line...literally he's at the start of it.

johnnymorrisonus3.jpg

its pretty hard to take a guy abusing women's hormones seriously.

Well hey they didn't want viewers to be driven away by Kronik matches.

That's too fuckin' hilarious.

Of all times to have the shows taped on the weekend it would have to be when a dozen guys are suspended for roids and other drugs. I'll be eagerly anticipating these upcoming spoilers, in a purely car wreck type way.