TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO Raw Thread for September 10

I thought it was Russo who always wanted the incest angle.

Ugh, what is with promoters/bosses in wrestling wanting the weirdest shit, thinking it'll draw money?

Thank god Fritz never had any daughters.

I thought it was Russo who always wanted the incest angle.

I heard that Vince wanted to be revealed as the father of Steph's baby and she nixed it. Russo wanted to do the angle envolving David Flair and Stacy.

oh god, more of this shit

Well at least they're all seemingly athletes, or something similar. (And I read somewhere majority of them actually are wrestling fans or something, but it could have been wrong)

"Did anyone else get the feeling that most of the crowd had no idea who Luciano Pavoratti was?"

No, I got the idea they just didn't know what to do....which...what would you do? They aren't gonna cheer..considering he just mentioned him dying, and well they aren't gonna boo....so yea, what would they do?

Seeing the commercial for Dr. Steve-o made me really wish that the WWE worked something out with the Jackass guys...

I bet Steve-O could bump like no one else...and probably have some pretty amazing spots.

Seeing the commercial for Dr. Steve-o made me really wish that the WWE worked something out with the Jackass guys...

I bet Steve-O could bump like no one else...and probably have some pretty amazing spots.

Well, we know he can take an asskicking from Umaga.