TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO Unforgiven Thread

Triple H got to have a more extreme match than the ECW title match, I see.

No surprises here.

His match was set under NO DQ RULES. ECW Title match was contested under regular rules. People need to get over the ECW name, itself. It's just the name.

Whether or not I should "get over it" doesn't stop it from being completely idiotic. I agree that it's really just the name, but it still sucks.

Not idiotic at all actually.

Punk v. Burke shouldn't be a garbage match in the slightest

What happened?

DQ because Cena both wouldn't stop attacking Orton in the corner and he shoved a referee. Orton did a rope neck snap on Cena, then tried to do the kick to Cena's father again. Cena speared Orton, STFU...then Cena's father kicked Orton in the head.

Guest Smues

Batista is the new champ? Thank god I don't have to see champion Khali at Smackdown. That would have been depressing.

How was L/K vs C/M?

I'm not watching the show, but Dave Meltzer in his coverage said "Technically the best match on the show but crowd was pretty dead. Not anything special, but everything was solid and was only missing the crowd caring. Cade, who wasn't the legal man, gave Kendrick a spinebuster and Murdoch scored the pin. Basic tag match except for some flashy moves on London's hot tag. "

What happened?

DQ because Cena both wouldn't stop attacking Orton in the corner and he shoved a referee. Orton did a rope neck snap on Cena, then tried to do the kick to Cena's father again. Cena speared Orton, STFU...then Cena's father kicked Orton in the head.

Oh..well we all figured Cena was gonna get DQed..I thought you were gonna say that Orton went for the kick of doom, Cena caught his leg, put him in the STFU, and beat him clean. That would be the worst.

Cena won't stop pounding Orton in the corner and pushes the referee away twice so Cena gets DQed.

Orton pulls Cena's Dad over the rail and was going to punt him aagin. Cena intercepted Orton and put him in the STFU. Cena's Dad then punted Orton while he was in the STFU.

Coach announces Cena vs. Orton for No Mercy in a Last Man Standing match.

And Last Man Standing is set up for a future date. Either tomorrow night or the next PPV.

JBL and Cole said No Mercy.