TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chalmation

Cena's title reign

It means he hustles. He's loyal. And he's respectful.

I've always hated that expression. Hustling implies decietfulness, disrespectfulness and potentially disloyalty. They really are just buzzwords form the hip hop world thrown together in an effort to give him street cred.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. Just look at how they've been building him up these past few years, and I'd think you'd see that they're building up a guy who always hustles and never gives up. Not a guy who deceives people.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. Just look at how they've been building him up these past few years, and I'd think you'd see that they're building up a guy who always hustles and never gives up. Not a guy who deceives people.

Good point. I don't know how I missed that.

Not a guy who deceives people.

AAGV178-No309~John-Cena-Posters.jpg

"My body is all natural!"

I'm fairly certain that Cena is one of the few natural bodies in WWE. Thanks for proving his point.

How do you know? Because he says so? All the other guys busted recently said beforehand that they didn't use them either. And Cena's build is sure as hell more anabolic-looking than Funaki, Umaga, Regal, etc.

I don't think he's used roids... but I wouldn't be surprised if he's shot some shit into his forearms. I forget what it's called, but it's like some really trashy shit that gives you the look he's got... or your muscles could just explode.

How do you know? Because he says so? All the other guys busted recently said beforehand that they didn't use them either. And Cena's build is sure as hell more anabolic-looking than Funaki, Umaga, Regal, etc.

Either way, don't make it seem like he IS using them just because other people lied about it.

Unlike the other people, he doesn't appear to get injured often, and his veins don't pop out like you think they would for someone his size. Not saying he doesn't use them, but it's not out of the realm that he doesn't.

How does a picture of him formerly being bigger mean he's not using anything now? It's just REAL goddamned hard to look like that consistently, especially with the WWE's travelling schedule, without any form of chemical help. And as the recent string of busts has clearly showed, just because someone isn't built like Batista doesn't mean that they're not on the gas. I'm not saying that he's definitely on, obviously there's no proof (yet), but with pretty much any prime-time wrestler I go with the assumption that they're on some sort of drug unless proven otherwise.

Lance Storm had said that on F4W that if John Cena currently uses any performance enhancers, he'd be the biggest hypocrite on the planet because he always talked bad about them backstage and stuff like that. He is blessed with a naturally athletic body and the guy works out like a horse. John Cena is probably the best thing thing WWE has going for them right now. He's over, clean, and sells merchandise. Yes I still hate him, but without him, WWE is pretty much screwed.

How does a picture of him formerly being bigger mean he's not using anything now? It's just REAL goddamned hard to look like that consistently, especially with the WWE's travelling schedule, without any form of chemical help. And as the recent string of busts has clearly showed, just because someone isn't built like Batista doesn't mean that they're not on the gas. I'm not saying that he's definitely on, obviously there's no proof (yet), but with pretty much any prime-time wrestler I go with the assumption that they're on some sort of drug unless proven otherwise.

Ok, we get that you hate Cena.

Personally, I think John Cena used steriods back in his OVW and UPW days, but I don't think he uses them now. I mean it is possible that he has that physique naturally through good genetics. Im not ruling out that he does, but remember he was a freakin center in college when he played football. He's just a big guy naturally. Im more than willing to give Cena the benefit of the doubt when it comes to roids, than Ken Kennedy or Rey Mysterio.

Back to the topic at hand. At this point Cena should lose the strap at Wrestlemania 24. It would be a big moment and it would make an instant star for the person who finally beat Cena. I belive thats he earned it and hes gotten a hell of a lot better. I hope they give Cena some time off soon after he loses the belt. I just hope it doesnt go to Orton or HHH. As far a HHH getting the belt from Cena, that would the worst path to go. Use Cena to put over somebody that needs it like a Kennedy of even a Lashley. I used to like HHH very much until now. If he wins it, I gotta question his love for the business and the WWE since all he seems to be interested in is keeping himself looking good. HHH doesnt need another title reign, hes already been established. I just hope they dont waste 2 years of Cena for a token HHH run

Goddammit I miss the Rock.

So does every pro wrestling fan, but the IC didn't really truly appreciate him while he was there. I still remember the IC bashing him as much as Cena gets bashed.

Ok, we get that you hate Cena.

Personally, I think John Cena used steriods back in his OVW and UPW days, but I don't think he uses them now. I mean it is possible that he has that physique naturally through good genetics. Im not ruling out that he does, but remember he was a freakin center in college when he played football. He's just a big guy naturally. Im more than willing to give Cena the benefit of the doubt when it comes to roids, than Ken Kennedy or Rey Mysterio.

Uh, you have seen his father on Raw rrecently, right. If I were a betting man, I'd say he used roids to get his body to this point (like in his Indy days), then maintained it naturally...though he never could have achieved this body likely without being on roids in the first place. Much easier to maintain muscle naturally once you've built it up from roids.

My mother is 5'5", my father is 5'9", and I'm 6'5". There's more to "good genetics" than heredity. It can be recessive traits showing, or even random mutations. Either way, when you look at all the different shapes and sizes people come in, it's easy to see that the human body is capable of getting pretty big on its own. I'm not saying that Cena was born all jacked up, but if he has a big frame (which he clearly does) and he's predisposed to having a lot of muscle mass and he works out like a fiend, it's hard to claim "he must be on something."

You can't say he's NOT on something, either, though. All we can do is speculate. Personally, if I had to guess, I'd guess he's not on roids. I'm sure he has a tremendous workout regime, and I'm sure he supplements it with stuff like protien bars and crazy weight gain powders, but with all the shit he talks and the fact that he hasn't been caught during Steroidmania 2007, my money's on clean.

Much easier to maintain muscle naturally once you've built it up from roids.

If this is true (and I have no reason to doubt you, I just have no idea), then I also think that would be a likely scenario.

So where are all these lists that point towards Cena as using steroids? I mean, there must be some, so people can back up their "Cena uses steroids" arguments.

Oh, you mean there aren't any?

Well, I'll believe it when there is proof. In the mean time, I see no evidence.

It means he hustles. He's loyal. And he's respectful.

I still don't see how any of this applies to John Cena. Possibly because it explains nothing.

I'm a fan of Cena's work, but it's been really ridiculously obvious since a few months ago that Cena's using SOMETHING. Mainly:

- His mouth. Seeing him on Larry King with the sort of talking head closeups that WWE doesn't use too often, some sort of bodybuilding chemical gave him a gorilla mouth worse than Ultimate Warrior's.

- Lance Storm pointed out that Cena specifically claims to the other wrestlers that he doesn't use "anabolics." Since HGH is not an anabolic steroid and WWE representatives (including Cena) claimed that Testosterone Cypionate is not an anabolic steroid, this sheds new light on his claims.

His regimen includes eating like 20 pounds of steak a week. That's insane.

Si82, the way Cena's been built up is as a guy who hustles (never quits) is loyal to his family and respects the business by not cheating or being an ass or anything like that.

Guest solanoz
Goddammit I miss the Rock.

So does every pro wrestling fan, but the IC didn't really truly appreciate him while he was there. I still remember the IC bashing him as much as Cena gets bashed.

What's the IC? :ph34r: