TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Raw Thread - 9/17/2007

Maybe it's just me, but Benjamin really deserves a push.

I just looked up the movie on IMDB. Will Sasso's in it, so of course it got panned. Will Sasso is a comedy vortex who ruins anything.

Hornswoggle strapped into a car seat was pretty cute. That reminds me, I'm stunned Vince hasn't tried to do a Dr. Evil rip-off (it's been 7 years and that is about when McMahon gets to pop culture) and have a evil midget clone in his likeness.

someone tell me that Kennedy's 30 day suspension is up so that he can come back and be the real third McMahon and we won't have to put up with any more of these 'hilarious' sketches

someone tell me that Kennedy's 30 day suspension is up so that he can come back and be the real third McMahon and we won't have to put up with any more of these 'hilarious' sketches

Oh come on...Hornswoggle eating lucky charms strapped to a car seat...that was awesome haha

Raw: THE place for failed comedy attempts.

Guest NitroJMS

I haven't watched Raw in awhile, but weren't Santino and Orton both supposed to be suspended?

I haven't watched Raw in awhile, but weren't Santino and Orton both supposed to be suspended?

Orton confessed before the story broke, so that is his cover or something. Santino, I'm not sure what his excuse is. I guess they figured 6 or 7 was enough... no one is really paying attention other then us.