TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

I found the run of 'so and so' is backstage notes pretty amusing, especially when Swagger mentioned a completely insane list and the response was "Crush is dead", as if Ahmed Johnson and co. were all really backstage, set for a dark match or TV appearance. Enigma and HTQ are getting catty too... so much dumb stuff all revolving around Enigma bitching at other people then getting mad that people bitch at him.

No I'm being serious and it's not because I work in wrestling. It's the fact you guys believe everything Meltzer says. If Meltzer told you guys that so and so is going back to school and quitting wrestling you guys would believe it, without any truth that it's going to happen.

Because Meltzer's been doing this for 20+ years, been named one of the best sports journalists by Frank Deford, writes for Yahoo! sports- the guy has a reputation. He's not some guy going GOLDBERG TO APPEAR ON RAW LOL, he's a journalist who happens to write about fake report.

Meltzer gets all his information 3rd hand. He gets it from a few people who work with TNA or the WWE who most likely don't have anything to do with the booking but hear some little tidbit and text/call/E-mail Meltzer and Meltzer reports it while the sheep who believe everything he says reads it and goes reports it elsewhere.

Of course not everything he says is 100% true, but he has a great batting average, especially given that he covers an industry full of liars.

I don't get why you guys believe everything he says. Can you please explain that to me? I will say he's been right plenty of times but he's also been wrong just as much, if not more.

Elaborate. When have you found him to be wrong?

It's the sheep who fucking hang on to every word they say, is what bothers me about what they all do.

You're just a blind sheep who goes against what Meltzer says. As I've said, Meltzer has built up a reputation as one of the best sports journalists out there who has established himself as a trusted name.

Who pay those guys money, to hear about what they think of a match, a wrestling show, or a wrestling company.

I pay for the WON because it's well written and gives me information I won't find anywhere else, and it's fun to sit and read.

To just see if Meltzer thought it was a five star show or match. You pay them money for them to tell you something that may or may not be happening backstage or in a storyline or with a wrestler and then you hang on every fucking word like it's the absolute truth. That's what bothers me. And you pay them for what? Assumptions.

I've disagreed with Meltzer many times. I didn't agree at all with his moral outrage over the Owen joke at the Shiek roast or the Hardy incident.

All they do is assume, in a sense they're like fortune tellers. They assume something is going to happen or something is currently happening and people buy into their shit and hang on to every word and when they get it wrong it's "Oh the WWE worked the internet!", and you know I'm right with this.

How do I know you're right when you're actually quite wrong?

According to HTQ, Meltzer is more reliable than the people who actually work with the WWE. Fucking brainwashed sheep.

I like how in response to HTQ finally answering why he gives credence to Meltzer's writing, you just continue to go: Wahhh sheep. Shut up.

Also, I'm re-reading Batista's book. Amazing stuff.

Come on guys. Engima sucks, but one word posts don't accomplish anything, and neither do needless cheapshots.

Mock Enigma when he's being a douche, not when he's actually contributing to the thread at hand.

Come on guys. Engima sucks, but one word posts don't accomplish anything, and neither do needless cheapshots.

Mock Enigma when he's being a douche, not when he's actually contributing to the thread at hand.

You're not ombudsman anymore, so I don't have to listen to you.

And it could be argued he didn't contribute anything. At least I know when I haven't, like my last post here and this one. Hope you have your pen and pad ready to write down how awesome I am.

Anyways, it's really interesting watching World Wrestling Council on WAPA America every weekend. You get to see Carlito and Primo WWE footage almost every week, and this weekend they did a Carlito's Cabana at Lockout, I think it was. They've had a lot of former WWE wrestlers coming in, including Snitsky who will be at their January event, Euphoria.

According to ESPN, The Hoosier Dome was demolished today. The venue was the home of WrestleMania 8, with main events of Hulk Hogan vs. Sid Justice and Ric Flair vs. Randy Savage.

Oh no, what will we do?

DSC010841.jpg

Yes, that's me with Santa at a pet store.

Oh no, what will we do?

Seriously, you guys are just as bad as Enigma. He posted it in the General Discussion thread, which is for meaningless comments like that.

If he changed his name to The Charismatic Enigma, all would be forgiven.

Then he could put up a new pic of himself in his avatar with rainbow hair like Jeff Hardy.

I always thought his avatar was a picture of former American Idol contestant Bo Bice wearing a pair of shades.

Or is it Mecca's avatar I'm thinking of. Not sure because I turned avatars off a couple months ago. I'm probably the better off for it.

I always thought his avatar was a picture of former American Idol contestant Bo Bice wearing a pair of shades.

Or is it Mecca's avatar I'm thinking of. Not sure because I turned avatars off a couple months ago. I'm probably the better off for it.

Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference between Mecca and Enigma... All white people with long brown hair and try to look like rockers. look alike to me.