TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

I thought my method of dealing with the spammer was better.

It's a good thing that my powers are limited to antagonization only.

He'll never know how much I love him, though.

Enigma would be my dark horse prediction for Worst Poster tournament but then I realized that the majority of the people who vote in these tournaments don't care about wrestling and thus haven't been subject to his crappinessness. 'Tis a shame

Enigma would be my dark horse prediction for Worst Poster tournament but then I realized that the majority of the people who vote in these tournaments don't care about wrestling and thus haven't been subject to his crappinessness. 'Tis a shame

He was on chat earlier tonight. Apparently, the picture in his sig isn't him. Also, he's completely unaware as to why people don't like him.

Wow, I had no idea there was a thread about me in site feedback.

Since the one can't read my posts, someone tell him I'm 22, not 19. And also tell him I smoke weed every day. That'll show him what an adult I am

Since I'm also on ignore, tell him that he's a fucking asshole...

and that...

things just aren't the same without him...

1877_346839546_man_20crying_1__H120.jpg

Mellowfuljoy, what is your av from? Looks like an aluminum Michael Myers.

Someonegreat says I have credentials. Let's list them right here:

1)Doesn't take wrestling or message boards very seriously

2)Is on theone's ignore list

3)Has never revealed the secret of the Wu Tang Clan

Theone is right. If I've never seen Logan's Run, I'm nothing but a 19 year old retard.

Would anyone be averse to me posting a thread about my awesome life* now that I'm on ignore and can't read it? I think it'll be kinda kooky.

*Includes stories about secret passages

Goddamn, I had no idea I was being discussed like this. I am honored!

The avatar is me. The signature is not.

And honestly, I had no idea people were getting so upset. I'll chill out with what you guys dislike.

Theone is right. If I've never seen Logan's Run, I'm nothing but a 19 year old retard.

While I would never think less of you for having not seen it, you really owe it to yourself to sit down and watch it. Not only is it a great story, but there is a rediculous amount of nudity in it for a PG rated film.

3)Has never revealed the secret of the Wu Tang Clan

You see, the Shaolin and the Wu-Tang could be dangerous.

Note to no one in particular but possibly Enigma but for the sake of not making a big deal, no one in particular is who this is officially for: This is not "my job". This is a free volunteer gig for an internet message board full of sarcastic posters who live to antagonize. Yeah, some normal, "serious" discussion in the WWE folder is nice and it's definitely not something that would be discouraged, but at the end of the day, it's pro fucking wrestling. The Board~! is way worse than us when it comes to this shit, but yeah, you post something about The Wrestler a week after it was posted in the thread about The Wrestler - even though it's two different threads in two different areas of the board - you're going to be late slipped. Welcome to the internet in 2009, my friends. If you're not familiar with how it works these days, I'm sure you can find some heavily enforced rules and regulations forum that makes people censor their cursing. If this is too much for you to handle, and you need to send me PMs because someone is derailing a thread by making fun of you, then kindly fuck off, die, burn in the depths of Hell, and have no one attend your funeral.

That said, let's try to not derail threads just to take potshots at people. At least not as many.

Which makes theone Vickie Guerrero, yes?

No, he'd be Ashley, because they have roughly the same regard for internet grammar, what with his fear of the Shift key. And their general ability to be really fucking annoying without much effort.

No, he'd be Ashley, because they have roughly the same regard for internet grammar, what with his fear of the Shift key. And their general ability to be really fucking annoying without much effort.

I cringe at the thought of theone's posts saying "Dirty Diva, Yep Yep!"

While I would never think less of you for having not seen it, you really owe it to yourself to sit down and watch it. Not only is it a great story, but there is a rediculous amount of nudity in it for a PG rated film.

That was back in the day when you could see nudity and hear a lot of vulgarity too in a PG rated movie, before the MPAA got their nuts cut off. I can't remember the name of the movie, but the movie starred Barbara Carrera in her prime and she was naked in quite a lot of the scenes, including full frontal, and it was rated PG.

Oh yeah, the name of the film was Embryo. Thank you again, IMdB.

Okay, I'm now beyond being amused with theone and he's jumped the shark. I know we're apparantly not supposed to get on the guy's case just because he's new, but it's not that, it's that he's managed to group together everything wrong with certain newbies in one package. His posts in the DVD thread basically saying "I don't buy DVDs coz that's stupid, I just download everything" have tipped the balance because he's just trying to start something at this point.

Stereotypical internet opinions on wrestling- check.

Sense of self importance means he has to start a fight with everyone he encounters on the board- check.

Claims to know someone in the business- check.

Thinks that makes him an authority on anything and everything- check.

doesn't use the shift key enough making his posts look worse than they are- check.

Resorts to homophobic slurs and calling people retards when called on something- check.

Everybody else gets drawn in to arguing with him like stupid moths to a big flame of stupid- check.

My head hurts- check.

I was glad the WWE folder was getting some more traffic, but theone is just refighting the old arguments from 2005-06 and trolling in general. I was one of the biggest Cena haters on the board, but I can admit I was ultimatly wrong about his workrate and a damn fool for thinking he was getting X-Pac heat.

So, how about that DCH?

I haven't been posting much at all lately due to work, but I've really been on a sabbatical from the WWE Folder. Even though I have a few posts there recently, I have been ignoring it for a while. This thread helps me keep up with some of the stupid things that are said or done, but a link or quote would go a long way.

I'm looking at you gary floyd! By the way, what's going on in your world?

Edge's beard looks disgusting. He must shave that shit off. I think the the Spinner belt really needs to be changed back now since Cena is howlding another World title and unless they swap it around or some gay faggot shit. The card was quite boring actually. What would have been cool is if Vickie said, the third man is.... and then Jeff hardy walks out, bandage on head dragging with a bloodied carcass of Edge with a steel chair in the other hand, drops Edge at Vickie's feet, grabs the microphone and says JEFF HARDY. Then he runs down to the ring with the chair, lays out both Trips and Kozlov and Swantons onto Kozlov 1 2 3 crowd goes nuts Hardy wins the title and then he picks up the microphone, smacking a groggy Trips as he wakes up with the chair again. He then says "Vickie, you tried to send Edge to take me out. Sorry Vickie, Nobody stands between Jeff Hardy and the WWE title" That would be a cool storyline.

That answer your question? What's going on in my world? Not a whole lot Dandy. How 'bout you?

I was glad the WWE folder was getting some more traffic, but theone is just refighting the old arguments from 2005-06 and trolling in general. I was one of the biggest Cena haters on the board, but I can admit I was ultimatly wrong about his workrate and a damn fool for thinking he was getting X-Pac heat.

Why do people still bitch about this guy? He's improved quite a bit, and isn't that bad of a worker. Sure, his promos are lame, but that's it.