TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

Honestly can we just ban goldengreek? Dude's a fucking tard, and his Kanye West post was the last straw for me.

Just wait for the Worst Poster Tournament

I think it would be great if Steph turned, joined Legacy at No Way Out. On Raw, they admit the Orton was banging Steph and she ensured he didn't get fired, all that.

Then Orton punts her after winning the belt at WM and says he banged her to use her position to keep Legacy going on Raw, eliminate Vince and Shane and win the belt. It plays into Orton's character and draws us back to him nailing Kelly and never calling her back a month or so back. That takes the McMahons off TV for a bit, or if they wish, they can bring HHH over in the draft for revenge. I would prefer the latter, but there are a few possibilities from there.

What would save the show for me is to have Pete Gas and Rodney come out with Shane to neutralize Rhodes and Dibiase. And just when you think Orton outsmarted his rivals again when Harry Smith re-debuts to give the Legacy the numbers advantage Joey Abs and the never before seen Willie Green enter from the crowd to rout the Legacy.

The Mean Street Posse would probably double the ratings if they went to TNA!

I think it goes without saying that Canadian Dragon is the stupidest mother fucker in the WWE folder.

I could be crazy, but I'm thinking we may see a HHH vs. Edge - title unification match or something of that sort at WrestleMania, and then a continuation of the Orton/McMahon angle, with the McMahons getting the one guy they despise more than Orton to take him out . . . Steve Austin. Austin provokes Orton to the point of him giving up his title shot at WM. Probably no chance in hell of this being the scenario, but this has thrown a pretty big wrench into what we "thought" were the obvious WM main events . . . that leaves Cena without an opponent, so maybe HE gets Undertaker?

Anyone think they may do something to force Orton to give up his title shot and then faces Vince at Wrestlemania and if he loses he's fired? With the way the Smackdown chamber ended I wouldn't be surprised to see Taker vs HHH with the streak vs the title for the 3rd year in a row. As for Michaels? No idea.

Plus you have the built in story of how they met at the only other Wrestlemania in Houston.

korndog123 is bringing the stupid quite a bit recently, he's a rising star in the shit spewing business that is the WWE folder.

Judging from his name, I'm still amazed people give a shit about Korn.

It's a cavalcade of bad! Starring:

Marvin!

milliondollarchamp!

and, perennial favorite, goldengreek!

I think we need..

Rated RKO explodes! Edge vs Orton!

I have no clue how they could pull it off.

What about Jericho vs Austin at WM I read somewhere that Austin said that Jericho is one of a few people he trusts to get get in the ring with. have Jericho come out on Raw and talk trash about Ric Flair a few weeks later Austin comes out and tells Jericho he should respect Flair Jericho then challenges Austin which he accepts.

LOL their spots are so obvious it's funny. Standard finish though with those 2, mad respect = I let you get out of my finisher and have a 2nd put you down.

Does Taker have any other way of doing the Last Ride besides the punches in the corner? What a stale wrestler

You love Cena and hate Taker

You are one of a kind....

Cena's never had a reign of terror like Taker did in 2001. Also, Cena is much better in the ring than Taker.

That comment should warrent an immediate and permenant bad.

I really hope that was a sacrastic comment

I get disliking a certain wrestler, but that statement is insane! Taker works circles around Cena

goldengreek wanting bob banned for saying Cena is a better wrestler than Taker. Might be one of the highlights of the night, right up there with the idiots in the chat thingy on the place I watched the stream one of which who threatened to urinate on his neighbors car if who ever he didn't like won the match.

Let's not ignore this goldengreek gem

Is this forum full of 14 yr old girls ?

It's funny watching posters who come out of the woodwork only for PPV's or RAW. I don't get these people. They're too busy to come on here every day, but come during a PPV or RAW and think their opinion has come credibility. Bastards.

I'm possibly going to turf korn123 because:

1. He sucks.

2. His name sucks.

3. I hate posters in the WWE Folder that signed up in 2004 - 5 years ago! - and have a whopping 84 posts to show for it.

I really really wanted to use it to call ALina a cunt...but they cleaned up her mess to quickly. It'll just come and go and then I'll realize that I wasted it arguing about something stupid with Truthiness. Which, to be fair...is how I got to 20,000 in the first place.

I've already determined when I hit fake 10,000 (because I don't know how many I lost in the Great Technical Snafu of 2008), I'm putting, I don't know, let's say TheFranchise, in charge of Wrestlingville as I'll be closing up shop here to build a new life at The Pit or some other equivalent. Don't say anything though, it's a secret to all.