TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

I honestly think he's to dumb to notice Venk.

Everyone's favorite poster weighs in on Jericho Jericho/Kelly Kelly

These pix do not prove that Jericho is cheating on his wife but he does look like a big time loser for hanging out with a bunch of 20 year olds. It's like Chris decided to go visit Kelly Kelly at college and they went to a Frat Party off campus. None of those kids look older than the age of 21.

Is Kane going to kill Jericho now?

Why the fuck would he be a loser hanging out with 20 yr olds ???!!!

Im 35 and I still go to clubs and try to pick up hot young wang - as long as they are over 18 - who cares ?

The worst part about goldengreek is I couldn't figure out why godthedog was in the POTYT and receiving votes. I guess Mr. Dog is a good guy, but his lowercase handle starting with a g confused me.

Im 45 and I still go to clubs and try to pick up hot young wang - as long as they are over 18 - who cares ?

lol

It should say 35. Unless someone purposely changed it I fuck up

Guest Vitamin X

I'm feeling feisty, having been at least in part responsible for the TSM deaths of Marvinisalunatic and The Truthiness. Who seems most worthy of the banhammer at this point? From what I can gleam over the last two pages, Spaceman Ross/Asian Tony Romo and goldengreek, both of whom I have little to no use for on these forums, can be tossed with little retribution or care. I'm drunk right now, so I'm not making any judgment calls, so it's up to you TSM denizens. Who stinks it up worst?

Spaceman Ross isn't that bad. For some reason Venkman has a hard-on for him (not literally I hope!), but nobody would have noticed him if our wrestling mod hadn't made such a stink about him appropriating the "Spaceman" name. If you're gonna ban him out of all people, you're wasting your time.

First, thanks to everybody that had a hand in Marvin being gone.

Second, I'd go with goldengreek. I mean, who knows how long it'll be before he starts coming after our hot young wangs?

I bet he saved every picture from the cockshots thread.

If you honestly thought I was being serious with the Benoit/Submission wrestling comment, you may want to consider a vasectomy or tubal ligation. I thought you internet guys were smart and could differentiate between sincerity and facetiousness.

Scroby, if only I had oral hygiene practices (or lack thereof) and your vast wrestling experience and knowledge, maybe I could be a more competent internet poster for you. After all, you've worked numerous indy shows from what I've read. You must know everything there is to know about everything ever.

Spaceman Spiff, I changed my name in tribute to you of course. I thought you would be appriciative of such a show of respect. Oh by the way, I was kidding. I should probably point that out more often so some of you don't get confused.

Brother Mouzone, you're black and Canadian so I really don't have to listen to anything you say.

Czech Please!, To answer your question, I'm not sure "who I'm crappin'". For someone as articulate as you, as well as your massive vocabulary, I would think you can come up with a better catch phrase. Oh by the way, you're not funny nor are you insightful. You're just annoying.

909, in reference to my post in the NFL offseason thread, you said my list of team rankings was awful and that you would make your own list later. You never posted such a list. I'm assuming it's because as soon as other posters berated my list and the idea of my list in the first place, you decided to not post one after all. God forbid you make a "dumb" post as a moderator. Why don't you roll over and let the posters stomp on the other side of your face?

Oh, and seeing how Venk thinks I'm guilty of copyright infringement, maybe I'll change my name again. I was thinking something along the lines of Nonsensical Retarded Asian or maybe Asian Romo. Unfortunately, nonsensical and retarded are already prominent traits of a lot of you, so maybe I'll pick Asian Romo, or maybe I'll just stick with the name I have.

Are you not listening to him because he's black or because he's Canadian or is it a combination of both? Asians really do hate black people, it's weird.

Spaceman Spiff, I changed my name in tribute to you of course. I thought you would be appriciative of such a show of respect. Oh by the way, I was kidding. I should probably point that out more often so some of you don't get confused.

I didn't really care.

Oh I get it, Roho exists outside of the wrestling folders. I thought he was just some guy who showed up during Raw to complain about the PG direction of the company. Carry on.