TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

Why do I have to be on the shitty cold corner of the triangle?

You live in Thunder Bay.

I'd consider expanding the triangle to include Brockville, which IIRC treble lives

I wouldn't.

How was this ignored in the Raw thead?

Just gotta say, fuck you people who think you know exactly what's gonna happen. AWW HERE COMES STEPHS HEEL TURN HAWHAWHAW just shut the fuck up. You look like fucking douches every time you do that. While ultimately it might happen, it didn't happen tonight when you all were like OMGOMGOMG HEELZ.

You sound like you are 12 yrs old

I got a chuckle out of that.

I'm not sure if that's a statement against Brockville, or against the triangle of terror. If you meant the latter, :(

Have you ever been here?

On my way home from Toronto on VIA, we passed some town that had a train station that literally looked like a toolshed with a bench and pop machine outside. It was pretty awesome.

I'm drunkenly saying it, Jack Swagger's All-American is retarded.

Aside from being named after the blandest, most dumb motherfuckingest looking person on the roster, I have no problem with him. Somebody had to take a stand. The constant "I KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT, WWE IS SO PREDICTABLE" stuff in the Raw thread is out of control. And even when the exact opposite then happens and they're all forced to go "OH WOW, DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, WOO KOFI!", it doesn't stop.

In other news, we can all breathe easily and pack the razor blades away, Kizarny has been sighted in the Smackdown Kizarny Spoilers Thread.

I took this out of the TNA folder and brought it over here because A) I don't want Venk getting on me about it and B) The TNA Folder licks ass.

Maybe Truthiness is just like Jack Swagger All American and because he's also more loyal to the WWE, the WWE gets a break.

No need to bring me up here. Don't do it again.

Or what motherfucker? What the hell are you gonna do?

I took this out of the TNA folder and brought it over here because A) I don't want Venk getting on me about it and B) The TNA Folder licks ass.

Maybe Truthiness is just like Jack Swagger All American and because he's also more loyal to the WWE, the WWE gets a break.

You tell him, internet tough guy!

You tell him, internet tough guy!

*flexes* :D

Aside from being named after the blandest, most dumb motherfuckingest looking person on the roster, I have no problem with him. Somebody had to take a stand. The constant "I KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT, WWE IS SO PREDICTABLE" stuff in the Raw thread is out of control. And even when the exact opposite then happens and they're all forced to go "OH WOW, DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, WOO KOFI!", it doesn't stop.

In other news, we can all breathe easily and pack the razor blades away, Kizarny has been sighted in the Smackdown Kizarny Spoilers Thread.

Congratulations to Kofi on his win!

Guys, zio is my 2nd best internet friend. I gave him creative control to act as he pleases.

Aww! Thanks, Venk. That means a lot to me.

HBK did a bit where he dressed up like Hulk Hogan, complete was bald cap and when the mustache fell off near the end of the segment it was basically HBK with a bald cap on and he didn't look bad. I suspect his hairline will force him to retire before his back or knees.

Does it not make sense for the shady heel to get a non-title victory (clean or not) on the free show to get more people to buy the pay-show to see the babyface champion pay him back? The outcome of that match was not particularly productive.

I don't think anyone is going to pay going, "Wow, that Jericho just stole it from CENA! I gotta pay $40+ now!"

Well, it usually works better than more of the same. At least in theory.