TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

I thought Batista said in his book that Orton was supposed to win the title that day?

Meltzer said Eddy.

Yeah, I always thought it was supposed to be Eddie too. I guess Batista is a lying bitch.

Am I the only one who finds things like this stupid as hell?

"Hey, let's believe the guy who doesn't work for the WWE over the guy who actually works with the WWE and was invloved with the storyline."

Meltzer has you fucks brainwashed.

The Armageddon Thread, started so the creator could complain about how he doesn't care about the show and won't watch, and rife with "Jeff Hardy does durgz!LOL" jokes.

He also used to go on about how he lost interest in ECW a million times earlier this year. If he really lost interest, he'd stop posting in ECW threads.

Canadian Dragon makes me look even more forward to the Worst Poster tournament.

"Hey, let's believe the guy who doesn't work for the WWE over the guy who actually works with the WWE and was invloved with the storyline."

Scroby, shut up. I know because you work in wrestling, you probably don't like dirt sheets that much, but your anti-people who know backstage info gimmick just makes you come off like a moron.

"Hey, let's believe the guy who doesn't work for the WWE over the guy who actually works with the WWE and was involved with the storyline."

Scroby, shut up. I know because you work in wrestling, you probably don't like dirt sheets that much, but your anti-people who know backstage info gimmick just makes you come off like a moron.

No I'm being serious and it's not because I work in wrestling. It's the fact you guys believe everything Meltzer says. If Meltzer told you guys that so and so is going back to school and quitting wrestling you guys would believe it, without any truth that it's going to happen.

Meltzer gets all his information 3rd hand. He gets it from a few people who work with TNA or the WWE who most likely don't have anything to do with the booking but hear some little tidbit and text/call/E-mail Meltzer and Meltzer reports it while the sheep who believe everything he says reads it and goes reports it elsewhere.

I don't get why you guys believe everything he says. Can you please explain that to me? I will say he's been right plenty of times but he's also been wrong just as much, if not more.

And it's not that I don't like what Meltzer, PWInsider, Keller (idiot), and whoever else does with the dirt sheets and the rumors. They're all doing their own little thing, good for them. It's the sheep who fucking hang on to every word they say, is what bothers me about what they all do. Who pay those guys money, to hear about what they think of a match, a wrestling show, or a wrestling company. To just see if Meltzer thought it was a five star show or match. You pay them money for them to tell you something that may or may not be happening backstage or in a storyline or with a wrestler and then you hang on every fucking word like it's the absolute truth. That's what bothers me. And you pay them for what? Assumptions.

All they do is assume, in a sense they're like fortune tellers. They assume something is going to happen or something is currently happening and people buy into their shit and hang on to every word and when they get it wrong it's "Oh the WWE worked the internet!", and you know I'm right with this.

So please tell me, bob, Enigma, and whoever the fuck else who believes everything Meltzer or someone else reports, why do you guys believe every little fucking thing that they tell you about?

No I'm being serious and it's not because I work in wrestling. It's the fact you guys believe everything Meltzer says. If Meltzer told you guys that so and so is going back to school and quitting wrestling you guys would believe it, without any truth that it's going to happen.

Nobody believes everything Meltzer says. They just give it more credence than they would other places. If you didn't have such a knee-jerk reaction to what Meltzer says and what people say about it, you'd see that people don't always 'blindly' accept what he says.

Meltzer gets all his information 3rd hand. He gets it from a few people who work with TNA or the WWE who most likely don't have anything to do with the booking but hear some little tidbit and text/call/E-mail Meltzer and Meltzer reports it while the sheep who believe everything he says reads it and goes reports it elsewhere.

Unless Meltzer tells you who his sources are, you're just guessing and chances are pretty good you're wrong. For all the times Meltzer has been wrong or incorrect, he's been right on the money far more often and he wouldn't have that kind of accuracy if his sources were the kind you're assuming them to be.

I don't get why you guys believe everything he says. Can you please explain that to me? I will say he's been right plenty of times but he's also been wrong just as much, if not more.

Nobody believes everything Meltzer says because, as you've said, he can be wrong. The problem seems to be that people are giving his news credence, which is fair to do considering he is right more often than he's wrong, and you're taking (far too much) offense to this.

And it's not that I don't like what Meltzer, PWInsider, Keller (idiot), and whoever else does with the dirt sheets and the rumors. They're all doing their own little thing, good for them. It's the sheep who fucking hang on to every word they say, is what bothers me about what they all do. Who pay those guys money, to hear about what they think of a match, a wrestling show, or a wrestling company. To just see if Meltzer thought it was a five star show or match. You pay them money for them to tell you something that may or may not be happening backstage or in a storyline or with a wrestler and then you hang on every fucking word like it's the absolute truth. That's what bothers me. And you pay them for what? Assumptions.

If people valued your opinion as much, they'd pay to hear it too. And the assumptions remark is funny, considering you made a boatload of them in regard to who Meltzer's sources are.

All they do is assume, in a sense they're like fortune tellers. They assume something is going to happen or something is currently happening and people buy into their shit and hang on to every word and when they get it wrong it's "Oh the WWE worked the internet!", and you know I'm right with this.

Yes, Meltzer at al assume. But, for some, it's an educated assumption based on the credibility and reliability of their sources. And no, when Meltzer and company get something wrong, people aren't all '""Oh the WWE worked the internet!". Again, if you'd stop with the knee jerk reactions, you'd see what people would actually call Meltzer on when he's wrong.

So please tell me, bob, Enigma, and whoever the fuck else who believes everything Meltzer or someone else reports, why do you guys believe every little fucking thing that they tell you about?

If you weren't so intent on getting worked up into a self-righteous apoplectic fit over something that doesn't affect you in any way, you'd see that people don't believe everything Meltzer et al says, and that they merely give it a level of credence based on that persons track record of being accurate.

I just think it's funny that people would assume an actual wrestler who told of an actual storyline that was supposed to happen in his own book lied because Meltzer reported it differently.

I re-read that part of Batista's book and it sounded like they all wanted to put the belt on Eddy, but Eddy said it should go to someone else.

And HTQ responding was awesomely predictable

Perhaps he could have mentioned his main two points a few more times, though.

You sounding like your balls haven't dropped was awesomely predictable.

I didn't even say it was a bad thing!

I just think it's funny that people would assume an actual wrestler who told of an actual storyline that was supposed to happen in his own book lied because Meltzer reported it differently.

According to HTQ, Meltzer is more reliable than the people who actually work with the WWE. Fucking brainwashed sheep.

According to HTQ, Meltzer is more reliable than the people who actually work with the WWE. Fucking brainwashed sheep.

Because Meltzer is a journalist, while wrestlers are known for working people. Look at Hogan or Angle.