TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

Guest Vitamin X

Better yet, we can just move the posts down to a new topic in this folder or something.

Blame Marvin.

It happened in two other threads as well, where I mentioned he looks a lot like Mitch (can't be denied), even though I never actually made any jokes (though I tried to come up with one).

I'll try and remember not to make the comparison anymore since it causes problems apparently.

Blame Marvin.

It happened in two other threads as well, where I mentioned he looks a lot like Mitch (can't be denied), even though I never actually made any jokes (though I tried to come up with one).

I'll try and remember not to make the comparison anymore since it causes problems apparently.

Fuck these crybabies, Marvin. I think that you should liken The Brian Kendrick to Mitch Hedberg every opportunity you get. Even if it has nothing to do with the topic. It doesn't even have to happen in the WWE folder...

But hey...

11-2.jpg

"I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."

I think I speak for many when I say Deon is the worst poster on TSM. So therefore, this thread doesn't shock me.

We really need a thread dedicated to how much Deon sucks. WP got one, Vanhalen got one, Marvin has had some-he deserves it.

Guest Vitamin X

Mecca is quickly showing me how awful he is, now that he's spreading to the Sports folder as well.

I'd have banned Deon before I banned Van Halen.

As TSM Ombudsman, I disagree completely.

Deon attempts to contribute to the discussion, albeit somewhat poorly. He means well, it's just people don't like him.

Van Halen though was terrible. He never contributed anything, just bumping old threads for his own amusement, and I don't think I've seen him attempt to add anything to the discussion outside TCS.

Sure Deon is Deon, but the Truthiness is really awful as well. Not sure you could call him the definitive worst poster.

Just because you disagree with someone, doesn't make them a worst poster.

I disagree with Truthiness a lot too, but he voices his opinions and attempts to back them up.

Truthiness has been fine with the exception of an odd lashing out at luke-o recently.

He still annoys me.

Bob. We need to talk.

Bob. We need to talk.

That was a month ago. We need to talk about your nitpicking.

It was only 7 posts ago because the WWE Folder has been so awesome that there's no suckiness to report.

It's amazing what wonders Noah's absence can do.