TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

He might be saying stupid shit just to get his reaction, but he also could be someone who just happens to be wrong on every issue. I mean, we keep cabbageboy around

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Which is why we haven't banned him yet. If it gets really bad or obvious we'd consider doing something about it.

If this was a couple years ago I'd probably have banned about 10 guys up there. I've mellowed.

My cousin used to sell steroids to Hawk, which means he most likely contributed somewhat to Hawk's early death. Still, you don't see him bragging about it on here.

Well, I guess it would have to be because my post was made in a sarcastic manner and was making fun of Noah Fentz's bragging about his history with Hawk.

King Kamala, fuck you. I haven't posted here regularly in months, I post here about one time a week, now.

Until you contribute something to the folder, other than snitching, I don't think you should be nominating anybody to be put in the Gulag.

So again, fuck you.

Let's gulag the both of 'em! And how about The Truthiness and ashamed wrestling too while we're at it?

Truthiness seems to have toned it down lately. Plus, he likes "Reasonable Doubt."

ashamed wrestling fan though-yeah, he belongs in The Gulag.

ashamed wrestling fan though-yeah, he belongs in The Gulag.

This. I don't go in that folder much, but it seems like every time I read one of his posts it's a nearly physical experience of pain.

Now you know how everyone else feels when they read your po-...

oh fuck it, I can't do, it's too mean. But you see, Jingus? You just lob softballs for people to rip on you.

And when they're done laughing, someone can have the second, more effective punch.

I would smash you...

he wasnt talking about you niger

Yeah he was talking about Bob calling the first punch.

Truthiness has chilled some, but cabbageboy is shite.