TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

I don't understand why it's awful to ocmplain about the champion jobbing in a non-title match in his hometown.

What "steps" would you take- no complaining when Punk loses?

I wasn't talking about stuff relating to Punk. I meant putting guys like DarKnight, Noah Fentz, AshamedWrestlingFan in the gulag.

And I know that you would disagree with that.

My issue with that would be that I think only posters who break the board rules should go in the gulag, and I don't think having idiotic opinions is against the rules.

ashamedwrestlingfan adds absolutely nothing to the discussion though. Gulag him, I'd look the other way

All this 'debate' over the Scramble Match is doing my head in already.

If I post 'nobody fucking knows yet' every time someone asks the question in the next two weeks, would that constitute trolling or would I get special dispensation for preventing the 15 posts back and forth quoting something that gives absolutely no information either way?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

ashamedwrestlingfan is going to the gulag.

This may be a bad idea but what about bringing back the "Banned from WWE Folder" category?

Guest Vitamin X

Oh god, and flood the rest of the board with them? Sure, I say, let em loose. We can dismantle them elsewhere.

I am all for folder-specific bannings. Like banning Marv from CE and Sports.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I don't really go into sports so I have no idea what he's like in there.

Guest Vitamin X

The current folder subtitle was inspired by him saying that if the Orioles won more games than they lost, they would be in the playoff race, and that with 10 games out of the wildcard, they still have a chance.

He's a homer to the worst degree.

I don't think that most posters that will be "Banned from the WWE Folder" will flood the rest of the board with posts. Most likely, they will remain in the other wrestling folders or stop posting. They won't develop a compulsion to maintain daily posting quotas and the need to post those in some folder at TSM.

Honestly, I just thought all the complaining was way over the top. I mean yeah, he lost the match in his hometown but so what? It's not gonna hurt him at all, it's not gonna stop all the momentum he's gained so far. It's not like when they do the next Raw show in Chicago the fans are going to throw tomatoes at the guy.

I'm gonna stop myself right there because that's a discussion for the WWE folder, but seriously whenever Punk loses just about every poster gets in an uproar about how the WWE is booking Punk poorly and that he isn't being booked to beat everyone, or that Punk gets beat up all the time, or looks weak in every match, bitch, bitch, bitch. It's pro wrestling, it's suppose to pist people off.

You would've hated the WWE folder in 2002-2003.

Was it really really bad?

No matter what, and this is still internet law, it's HHH's fault. People forgot it when Cena came along. 'Round the same time, RVD/Jericho/Benoit were constantly being skullfucked by booking.

Point is, it's not worse than it used to be, I don't think anyway. There are going to be wrestlers that are slurped down and guys who are supposedly keeping them from succeeding.

The current folder subtitle was inspired by him saying that if the Orioles won more games than they lost, they would be in the playoff race, and that with 10 games out of the wildcard, they still have a chance.

He's a homer to the worst degree.

I was disapointed to find out that I couldn't post in Sports Folder as well as CE (I can understand CE). Im not going to deny being a homer, but come on..there are several posters who are "homers" as well.

Oh god, and flood the rest of the board with them? Sure, I say, let em loose. We can dismantle them elsewhere.

I am all for folder-specific bannings. Like banning Marv from CE and Sports.

That's stupid.

The Marvin situation wouldn't be so bad if everyone didn't trip over themselves to call him an idiot. People need to learn the power of the ignore button.

To be fair, I love the Suns, since that's my home team and I've lived in Arizona since I've been born...but I can fully acknowledge their shortcomings. The posters who can't separate the fact that their team from the rest of the talent in the respective league is what the problem is.

To be fair, I love the Suns, since that's my home team and I've lived in Arizona since I've been born...but I can fully acknowledge their shortcomings. The posters who can't separate the fact that their team from the rest of the talent in the respective league is what the problem is.

I got a little carried away with the "Os might win the wildcard" stuff, but the fact is Im still excited about their chance to finish .500 for the first time in 11 years. The Os have a top 5 offense but are waaaaaaaay back in the pitching department.

To be fair to Marvin, I haven't given up on the Jays, and they're not that far ahead of the O's. As for CE? With his current thread, he's on his own.

Come to think of it, I've gone to bat for him before, so maybe there's a theme here.

Also, those two especially-bad WWE posters? Call 'em Corey and Trevor. Appease the Canadians!

I think sending a few crappy posters to the Gulag at once could be great entertainment

Yes. Force them to flame each other in a loser-leaves-town encounter. I smell a TSM PPV...

It's a stupid punishment, that's why. "So, I can post, but only in this thread where I can't interact? I may as well be suspended."

Just fucking suspend them. The gulag is only funny in certain circumstances. Excellent in theory, poor in execution.

Give them a post quota. Force them to dance. Like we* used to do with black folk back in the good ol' days.

* all the other fucked up white kids on this board, not me.

It wasnt much fun just posting myself the night I downed 3 Rockstars. Theres no real reason to come here if all you can do is see the Gulag forum and no one else can post anything besides you and mods. Although as I learned the Chat room is still available though even if you are gulaged. Maybe these so called "castoffs" will go to the chatroom and liven it up a bit?

Although I dont know if its any better that I can see the sports/CE folder and read posts but not post anything. I think Id rather not be able to even see them like when I was gulaged.