TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

It was only 7 posts ago because the WWE Folder has been so awesome that there's no suckiness to report.

It's amazing what wonders Noah's absence can do.

I'd like to see Noah Fence and that TNA guy return and trapped in the same topic together. I can see that turning into some potential great moments.

It was only 7 posts ago because the WWE Folder has been so awesome that there's no suckiness to report.

It's amazing what wonders Noah's absence can do.

I'd like to see Noah Fence and that TNA guy return and trapped in the same topic together. I can see that turning into some potential great moments.

Shit like this is what the Gulag was made for. If we still had a Gulag, and if they actually posted in it. So much wasted potential.

Guest Vitamin X
Just because you disagree with someone, doesn't make them a worst poster.

Bob. We need to talk.

That was a month ago. We need to talk about your nitpicking.

HA! This coming from someone who spazzes out about the lack of capitalization in a post.

Just because you disagree with someone, doesn't make them a worst poster.

Bob. We need to talk.

That was a month ago. We need to talk about your nitpicking.

HA! This coming from someone who spazzes out about the lack of capitalization in a post.

There's a difference between using worst wrong v. making a post in all lower case so it's annoying to read.

Yeah, I guess... plus I don't about looking down and seeing capitalized shit brown when seeing who's reading the current topic/folder/online thing. Right now it's like a little nugget that I can just kind of ignore.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=92883

This god damned thread had me wishing for KANERULESFAN.

Also.

Maybe we should rename the WWE folder retards playground.

John Cena sucking up to the fans like that pisses me off so much. I hope he gets injured again really soon. I liked him when he would do his comical rap routine but now he is just an ass kisser. Cena is a 80's Hulk Hogan wannabe. Its too bad he isn't in the Marine 2 that way he wouldn't still be around.

"John Cena annoys me. I hope he recieves another serious injury, the bastard!"

If Grungy Punk isn't a gimmick, than this severely depresses me.

John Cena sucking up to the fans like that pisses me off so much. I hope he gets injured again really soon. I liked him when he would do his comical rap routine but now he is just an ass kisser. Cena is a 80's Hulk Hogan wannabe. Its too bad he isn't in the Marine 2 that way he wouldn't still be around.

"John Cena annoys me. I hope he recieves another serious injury, the bastard!"

If Grungy Punk isn't a gimmick, than this severely depresses me.

He's on the verge of ruining at least one worthwhile thread, which is something that KANERULESFAN never did. Seriously, I enjoy discussing things that bother me, and if he cannot beget a reasonable divide between things that should make one feel uncomfortable and things that should make one angry, then he is not smart, and/or a gimmick; ergo, fodder for Old Sparky.

The verdict will likely read into one that is a complete waste of server space.