TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

TSM NBA H2H: Year 5

Looks like everyone had pretty much the same idea in this round. Thornton was actually my second choice after Carroll.

I might have selected Thornton myself had I not totally phoned in my last pick. Ah well.

Time for my 6th round pick, or, if past history means anything, a guy who won't be on my team in a week. I like this player, so I hope he's able to break that trend. My team selects:

Noah.jpg

Joakim Noah, F/C!

I'm not even waiting on Adam anymore, btw. If I come on and it's his pick, I'm drafting for him. If he doesn't like it, tough. I'm not being unsympathetic towards his situation, but if he had time to come on here and issue an apology or whatever, then he could have let us know that he may possibly disappear again this week.

So, will anyone be on at 7 AM ET (OOG's deadline)? If so, let me know, so I can send you his autopick in case he doesn't show up.

OK, I sent the pick to Deep_Thought. Here's the deal:

If Deep_Thought posts his pick for him, but he still gets in here before teke does, then he can change it to whoever he was wanting to pick.

I like Matt Barnes and all, but he is not my pick.

We're trading back in Barnes and taking

iwantback.jpg

C - Greg Oden - Portland Trailblazers

Invest with class.

Guest Vitamin X

Well damn. I was going to take Oden to invest in the future. That's all I wanted from these last two picks. Okay, well, shit, I'm going to go with a couple leftovers.

Matt Barnes, F, Golden State Warriors

and

Eddie Jones, F, Dallas Mavericks

I almost took Michael Finley, but I think Jones will be more worth it in Dallas' scheme.

Looks like my final starting five will be Shaq-K-Mart-Aldridge-Baron Davis-and a rotation of Manu Ginobili and Martell Webster, with T.J. Ford, Mike Conley, Jr., Eddie Jones, and Matt Barnes on the bench. I have a very injury prone team, but I have some solid backups, I'm just worried about the minutes Conley and Jones will get.