TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Raw 10.1.07

Inside sources have informed WWE.com that Randy Orton will not be at Raw for the second week in a row. Rumor has it that the Legend Killer has fled to Chicago, the site of Sunday’s No Mercy pay-per-view, and has contacted a local TV station to conduct an interview that will air live on tonight’s show.

One source at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland said when the news broke that Orton wouldn’t be there, people immediately came to one conclusion – the Legend Killer is running scared.

“Randy Orton isn’t stupid; he knows that Cena is willing to do whatever it takes to get back at him for what he’s done,” said one source. “Staying out of Cena’s reach means Orton will avoid a fight before Sunday – which is basically a guarantee if the two are in the same vicinity.”

With Orton refusing to return any phone calls from WWE.com, his interview tonight will hopefully shed some light on what has become the hot topic before tonight’s Raw.

Also on Raw

After teaming with Carlito to defeat Triple H in a Handicap Steel Cage Match last week, Mr. McMahon felt a little cocky… maybe a little too cocky. He said he had The Game’s number. Tonight on Raw, our fans will find out whether the Chairman really has game when he takes on The Cerebral Assassin one-on-one. (WATCH)

These two uncontrollable freight trains will bear down on each other, fueled by years of pent up rage and animosity. The match will punctuate several weeks of Triple H serving up just desserts to the Chairman by humiliating him over his illegitimate son, Hornswoggle. Is Triple H’s hatred for the Chairman taking him out of his game? Or will he make Mr. McMahon pay for his bravado?

In tag team action last week, The Highlanders showed that their patience has worn incredibly thin over their lack of championship opportunities. The unpredictable Scottish cousins assailed Paul London & Brian Kendrick just as the duo were positioned to score the pinfall over World Tag Team Champions Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch.

The surprise attack was an effort to torpedo their chances at another title match. Will The Highlanders naked ambition continue to make trouble for London & Kendrick on their quest for the gold? Can the high-flyers handle any other surprises the Scots have hidden up their kilts?

The only way to find out is to tune in to Raw at 9/8CT on USA Network.

Can the high-flyers handle any other surprises the Scots have hidden up their kilts?

Uhh........

Let's hope it doesn't involve them mooning again.

Didn't Kennedy start his suspension a week later than everyone else?

His suspension kicked in the same time as veeryone else, it just took an extra week of him being on TV to write him out for a while.

I'm hoping the whole Orton in Chicago thing is a ruse so Orton can intefrere on behalf of Kennedy in the ME. I guess Ken does the job for a little extra punishment.

Get Suspended.... get a new Tattoo

I wonder what generic tattoo Kennedy added to his collection over the break.

I wouldnt call Umaga's tattoos generic.

Since it's part of that culture

Get Suspended.... get a new Tattoo

I wonder what generic tattoo Kennedy added to his collection over the break.

I wouldnt call Umaga's tattoos generic.

Since it's part of that culture

No. Kennedy is all generic, that's why I said "I wonder what generic tattoo Kennedy got". Although I didn't notice a new tattoo on Umaga.

THAT'S A FUCKING SWANTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit*

Took Jeff what, Ten Years almost, to finally start landing on people