TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nate

NFL Week 6: The Bills Could Not Pay Their Way To A Win

Looks like a good Sunday. As a Titans fan, I'll be watching TEN-TB. I think the Titans will win this one as the Bucs have no running back and our defense is amazing this year. VY has really improved his passing this year. Just no more 3 int games please. GB-WAS will be close but I see Jason Campbell winning this one for the skins. I have no idea about Dallas-New England. I just have a feeling Dallas will somehow pull this one off. Oh, and I'm really glad the Titans don't have to play the Baltimore Ravens this season.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

Haha, they fail.

Dick Stockton is, as almost always, calling this Bears game. There are two Adrian Petersons in this game, a game which will not be any good at all, and he will struggle with this fact. If he couldn't handle Derrek Lee and Carlos Lee, this is going to be impossible. Also, his partner is now Brian Baldinger, who thinks that the Bears play on Lake Superior. This'll be a radio day.

Guest Vitamin X
Oh, by no means do I think this a guranteed win or anything for Green Bay. I was just feeling very uncomfortable with all the experts suddenly climbing aboard this rickety-at-best bandwagon.

I agree, this will be a huge test for the offense and the young defense as well, to see how they bounce back from an embarassing loss at home on national TV. If Green Bay can play mistake free, they'll win, and they're definitely one of the better teams in the league. That, however, is their biggest problem since this season (hell, I could see it even in preseason) started- the Packers are way too sloppy, and they had no running game. DeShawn Wynn might be the answer they need at running back, but he needs a good "breakout" game, and Morency needs to get properly healed up before he can make a real contribution. Take out those two James Jones fumbles in the first half, as well as that ridiculously stupid Brett Favre interception last week, however, and that probably would've been an easy and comfortable win for the Packers last week, even with Chicago threatening in the second half.

I also hate to say it, but I really want to see Dallas knock off New England's unbeaten streak. DOIN IT FOR THE CONFERENCE!

Yeah Dallas has got to be the lesser of the two evils here. Dallas is much more easier to beat, so I don't figure they will run the table. New England is harder and after Dallas, I don't see very many teams that can beat them outside Indy and maybe Denver.

I wonder why Miami isn't gonna try John Beck at QB. He's pretty old for a rookie (26) so I would think they would want to get him out on the field sooner rather than later. Miami's season is pretty much lost anyways and he probably wouldn't do any worse than Cleo Lemon will do.

Another horrible game played by Ravens offense. This team don't know what the hell it's doing. FIRE BILLICK NOW!!

and yet they're probably going to win another ugly game..

I Dont care if they win 38-10 or 9-7

STOP THE PRESSES! McGahee TD from the 6!

I know I want em to win too. But see this 3 week stretch before the bye possible best team we're gonna b e facing is the BUFFALO BILLS. Now what does that say? Not good. Cause once we start facing those better teams and divisional matchups it's gonna go right south again.

I know I want em to win too. But see this 3 week stretch before the bye possible best team we're gonna b e facing is the BUFFALO BILLS. Now what does that say? Not good. Cause once we start facing those better teams and divisional matchups it's gonna go right south again.

fact is, they win today/next week they're 5-2. Pittsburgh plays Denver next week at 4-1. By the end of next week, the Ravens could be tied for first in the AFC North with the Browns being the only other possible challenge for the Division (Bengals look like they're staring 1-4 in the mouth). Get to the Bye at 5-2, get healthy and prepare for a brutal MNF game @ Pittsburgh.

Redskins defense gets a little too loose as the first half comes to a close, but luckily Green Bay's kicker missed the FG....14-7 Washington at the half.

And we might even get to 5-2 I know. But here's the thing season doesn't end until week 17. And we play like this we're not gonna beat Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh(twice), New England, Indianapolis, Seattle. Teams have gone out to a decent record at midseason then completely f allen apart, it's not that uncommon. I'm not saying wwe should lose but here's the thing, I want to see improvements so I don't have deal with my team possible 2nd half collapse. Which seems like what my Ravens are headed to right now.

And we might even get to 5-2 I know. But here's the thing season doesn't end until week 17. And we play like this we're not gonna beat Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh(twice), New England, Indianapolis, Seattle. Teams have gone out to a decent record at midseason then completely f allen apart, it's not that uncommon. I'm not saying wwe should lose but here's the thing, I want to see improvements so I don't have deal with my team possible 2nd half collapse. Which seems like what my Ravens are headed to right now.

With the # of injuries they've had, they would be extemely lucky to go 5-2. Also lucky that all the injuries happened early vs the soft schedule instead of late when it gets brutal.