TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy_Victim

RAW thread for 10/15

I wonder if Jeff Hardy were to win the belt (HAHA) if they'd do a program with Matt somehow..

They'd be stupid to turn Matt heel, but this is the WWE, so they probably will.

I wonder if Jeff Hardy were to win the belt (HAHA) if they'd do a program with Matt somehow..

They wouldnt have to turn Matt Heel, just have the two brothers going at it as brothers or something.

They wouldnt have to turn Matt Heel, just have the two brothers going at it as brothers or something.

Which worked the first time, right?

This time it'd be for the WWF Title..so..

This time it'd be for the WWF Title..so..

It would be an upgrade over Lita....

Andy Simmons.....he's actually a pretty solid wrestler for the most part, also remember Steve Lewington got a contract like this...

They really should have gone HIAC instead of standard Steel Cage

In WWE land, you save HIAC for the big blow-offs. Umaga-HHH is because Cena messed plans up. Cage is suitable. They'll likely save HIAC to blow UT/Batista or Shawn/Orton off down the line.

In WWE land, you save HIAC for the big blow-offs. Umaga-HHH is because Cena messed plans up. Cage is suitable. They'll likely save HIAC to blow UT/Batista or Shawn/Orton off down the line.

Besides, we all know the vote would be for HIAC if they did that.

Besides, we all know the vote would be for HIAC if they did that.

I'd be shocked if they didn't go with cage in this instance as well, although I'd love to see 1st blood win since that would shit on his usual formula.

HHH/Umaga has been going for a while, just for the exception of Umaga going away for a month..They might as well blow it off since I dont see it going on any longer really.

This Hornswoggle stuff needs to end, now. He was perfectly fine in small doses with Finlay, but this is too fucking much now.

I can't wait to see the rating for this RAW.