TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 11/05 Raw Thread...... no longer thinking about "Y2J"

Anyone got the ratings. I want to know if Austin, DX and them spiked the ratings.

he gets a huge pop regardless of what he does, why should he have to go above and beyond anymore? I can see it if he were a regular performer, but for a one shot appearance, all he needs to do is talk some shit, drink some beer and kick some ass then go away for another 6 months.

Guest the_last_rites

why the fuck does wwe want to make me think of the late 90s in the first place. Shouldnt they be looking to capture my interest on the present and the future rather than making me remnicise how good the old days were?

why the fuck does wwe want to make me think of the late 90s in the first place. Shouldnt they be looking to capture my interest on the present and the future rather than making me remnicise how good the old days were?

USA wants WWE to revisit the late 90's. WWE pretty much has to go along with it since they don't have much room to leverage against Hammer's demands. Also, they probably feel it's easier and safer to do DX, Austin and other Attitude era staples.

he gets a huge pop regardless of what he does, why should he have to go above and beyond anymore? I can see it if he were a regular performer, but for a one shot appearance, all he needs to do is talk some shit, drink some beer and kick some ass then go away for another 6 months.

Agreed, although everything's scripted these days anyway; why wouldn't Austin's promo be?

That's because Santino wasn't really a priority to the writing team at first. The first few weeks of his turn was mostly him and a few of the writers on the low... low side of the rankings. Once it started to get over, the usual suspects had taken over the character.