Nick Diaz vs. KJ Noons

Kimbo Slice vs. Bo Cantrell

Jake Shields vs. Mike Pyle

Seth Kleinback vs. Kyle Noke

Antonio Silva vs. Jonathen Wiezorek

Yves Edwards vs. Nick Gonzalez

Discuss.

Guest Warriorfan

I am watching for Kimbo. If Kimbo can gain a streak and translate the youtube persona to MMA and the mainstream in general he could push EliteXC to a bigger stage.

I like Noons in the fight versus Diaz. Diaz should have every advantage here but I have a feeling Noons will catch him with a right hand early and end the fight.

Considering Diaz has only lost once by TKO and that was 5 years ago I'm thinking not. Diaz subs the pretty boy in the second.

For free television I'm fairly stoked for this, the Lawler/Ninja show was very good and as much as I hate to admit it I'm pretty interested in seeing how Kimbo fares, along with seeing if Shields can, ya know.....finish. Again.

Can Shields finish? His last 4 fights he has finished, so kill that noise.

I think Mike Pyle is a solid fighter, and it wouldn't suprise me to see him take Shields to a desicion.

But I'm watching to see KJ n00bs hopefully getting pwned, I can't stand the guy at all.

Guest Warriorfan

They should've let Diaz continue so Noons could've KO'd him as I predicted. He almost looked just as bad as he did in his last fight.

I just watched the fight on DailyMotion... it did seem a bit quick.

Hopefully he gets less of a can in his next fight. He probably would get murdered by someone good right now but it would be nice to see what he can at least do against someone with marginal talent.

I dunno how people can say that Kimbo fight was worked. I've seen that on a few boards.

He fucking Misawa-ed him with that elbow.

Noons winning was great too. It showed that while Diaz's style can win fights, against another high level striker, he's going to get picked APART. Noons was dancing around him, and just whacking him everytime he'd use his zero-punch-power jabs. It was awesome.

Guest Warriorfan

Kimbo clearly landed a forearm/elbow on Cantrell; look at Cantrell's eyes after he gets off the canvas, he was rocked.

Nick Diaz vs Jeremy Jackson III

Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

Nick Diaz vs Karo Parysian

Nick Diaz vs Diego Sanchez

Nick Diaz vs Joe Riggs

Nick Diaz vs Takanori Gomi

Jesus Christ, if you don't like Diaz you don't like MMA.

Diaz really needs to learn some fucking wrestling. If he had even half-decent shots he'd be able to get guys down. And learning that getting hit even though you're not getting hurt isn't a good thing, especially now that he's going to have some fresh scar tissue from last night. In fact I think the cut on his right eye is the one that Gomi opened up in the above pic.

"Fuck an NSAC. Shit happened."

Yeah, like that fight not counting.

Gomi didn't train. That coupled with Diaz being IDIOTIC enough to take Weed close enough to the fight to test positive gets rid of any sympathy I have for him in that situation. The biggest win of his career, and his stupid ass fucked it up. It's rightfully a NC because he broke the rules in a state that can reverse decisions. He knew the risks.

Gomi actually training would RAPE Nick Diaz as he is right now. As it was, he broke Diaz's face even while he was completely gassed. If Gomi actually trained, and was in top shape, against the Nick Diaz that just fought KJ Noons, it would be an even bigger asskicking.

Can someone explain to me why Kleinback fights if he's a fucking doctor? I sure as hell wouldn't want to get treated by a doctor that possibly just got concussed to shit. And I'm sure the stitches he'll need for the gash that Noke opened up will reassure patients.

Also: I was dumb as hell watching Diaz/Noons because when Nick was getting his cuts checked I was thinking "Oh, come on, he was looking worse in the Gomi fight" and also when KJ dropped him I was also like "Oh, come on, he'll recover and kick KJ's ass, just like in the Gomi fight" forgetting that he was high off his ass during the Gomi fight and that kinda changes things.

Kimbo should have taken Cantrell's beard as a trophy and plastered it to his own chin wig.

Also: I was dumb as hell watching Diaz/Noons because when Nick was getting his cuts checked I was thinking "Oh, come on, he was looking worse in the Gomi fight" and also when KJ dropped him I was also like "Oh, come on, he'll recover and kick KJ's ass, just like in the Gomi fight" forgetting that he was high off his ass during the Gomi fight and that kinda changes things.

He wasn't high in the ring against Gomi otherwise his co-ordination would have suffered and even if he was, being high doesn't make you immune to pain, if I smoked a joint and someone broke my orbital bone, it'd still hurt like Hell, pot doesn't kill all your pain receptors but it does slow your reaction time, do you honestly thing he could have pulled out that last minute gogoplata if he was baked? Do you think he'd have even left the locker room? Don't you think the staff would have noticed smoking billowing out of his door when he opened it? Don't you think the referee would have noticed his red eye? Consider getting a better perspective on this subject before you speculate. And yes, you can say, "oh, the doctor said this and that", well, I doubt the doctor's been high and been punched repeatedly in the face before, let alone had his orbital bone fractured while stoned. I've been baked and got hit and it hurts just as much and is twice as distracting.

Diaz actually showed some decent wrestling defense against Sean Sherk using the switch but I think he was able to defend so well because Sherk had to shoot from so far out because of the height difference.