TNA WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP

Gail Kim © vs. Roxxi Laveaux vs. ODB vs. Angel Williams

FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TOURNAMENT FINAL LADDER MATCH

Kaz vs. “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage

SHOP OF HORRORS MATCH

Abyss vs. Black Reign

“The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe vs. Robert Roode w/ Ms. Brooks

Team 3D vs. The Motor City Machineguns

Hopefully someone will have a stream to share with the rest of us.

I for one am pumped for this PPV. It's nice to see some fresh faces in high profile matches, should be nice to see Booker T as well. Wonder if they change the title again.

SHOP OF HORRORS MATCH

Abyss vs. Black Reign

They better be using a plant in this match.

I'm really thinking about ordering the pay per view, but not sure yet, how much is it 29.99?

Where the hell are Amazing Kong, James Storm, Eric Young, Chris Harris, Raven and all his flunkies, the New Age Outlaws, LAX, Triple X, and half the X division? Think the roster is just a BIT too full maybe?

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Kurt Angle© and Kevin Nash vs. Sting and a Mystery Partner

Anyone remember when WCW did damn near the exact same match, with Nash & Sting teaming against Savage and Sid in the main event of some crappy summer-of-99 ppv?

TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

“Black Machismo” Jay Lethal vs. “The Guru” Sonjay Dutt

Who cares? The X Division belt is an afterthought at this point, Black Machismo is funny but it's a one-note character, and The Guru sucks all around.

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

AJ Styles and Tomko © vs. The Steiner Brothers

As long as the Steiners don't just squash their young opponents, this could actually be pretty good. Styles is a bump machine, Tomko is better than average for a big hoss, and at least one Steiner doesn't suck. Scott has been on a minor resurgance recently, getting back into his late 90s shape as opposed to how he was in the WWE.

TNA WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP

Gail Kim © vs. Roxxi Laveaux vs. ODB vs. Angel Williams

Of all the big-budget wrestling companies on the planet, how is it that frigging TNA has somehow put together one of the better women's divisions in recent memory? It ain't exactly SHIMMER or GAEA, but it's way better than anything else done in North America with the possible exception of the Trish/Molly golden days. But they mostly resist the urge to book dumb sexual storylines that make the girls look like bimbos, and actually focus on the wrestling, which is like unheard of in chick fighting.

FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TOURNAMENT FINAL LADDER MATCH

Kaz vs. “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage

Never given a shit about Kazarian, probably never will. And hey, wasn't the finals for this tournament on Impact last week? I wasn't paying attention, but why are they having it again, and why is it a ladder match?

SHOP OF HORRORS MATCH

Abyss vs. Black Reign

POO.

“The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe vs. Robert Roode w/ Ms. Brooks
Jesus christ, what the fuck is wrong with this company, that they've got Joe basically jerking the curtain with a complete waste of TV time like Roode.

Team 3D vs. The Motor City Machineguns
Devon and especially Bubba have sadly degenerated ever since they got to TNA, turning into grumpy, stiff, no-selling, not-much-working assholes. Motor City Machineguns have mostly done a bunch of jobs to other people. Yet the storyline in this match has the babyface MCMGs being the righteous avangers, crusading to stop the scourge of the big bad bullies. Either way, the outcome of this match will be telling.

I'm very excited for this show, as a Nash mark.
Aha, so you are That Guy! Must be lonely.

Guest Smues

Kurt Angle© and Kevin Nash vs. Sting and a Mystery Partner Anyone remember when WCW did damn near the exact same match, with Nash & Sting teaming against Savage and Sid in the main event of some crappy summer-of-99 ppv?

Bash at the Beach 99, on of the absolute worst PPVs ever produced, even by WCW standards. And I believe in 95 there was yet another match like this with Nash in it, although I can't remember who else was involved. I think HBK and Sid as well. Nash must just be the king of the world title tag team matches.

Kurt Angle© and Kevin Nash vs. Sting and a Mystery Partner Anyone remember when WCW did damn near the exact same match, with Nash & Sting teaming against Savage and Sid in the main event of some crappy summer-of-99 ppv?

Bash at the Beach 99, on of the absolute worst PPVs ever produced, even by WCW standards. And I believe in 95 there was yet another match like this with Nash in it, although I can't remember who else was involved. I think HBK and Sid as well. Nash must just be the king of the world title tag team matches.

You might be thinking of the triple title tag match with HBK against Bulldog/Yoko.

Guest Smues

That's the one. I guess that's kind of different since it was supposed to be if Shawn got pinned he'd lose the IC title and if Nash got pinned he'd lose his title and such and such, but it's still a tag match where the world title can be won, and it involved Kevin Nash.

Oh apparently Storm and Young are having a drinking contest on the ppv tonight.

As for why some of the roster is not on this ppv, a handful of guys are in Japan working a NJPW-TNA joint show. I believe Killings, Daniels, Senshi, Rhyno and a few others are there.

Ultimately though, you have eight matches on the card and just throwing the rest of the main roster guys would be overkill without any story within those names and their opponents. I give TNA a bit of credit that at least with the matches on the card, most of the bouts have some backstory within the workers facing each other.

First match in was awfully bizzare - using a mouse trap plank for a pedigree spot on Abyss was weird.

Have no idea who it was, but some new guy debuted as Black Rhein's sidekick - looked like he was wearing a Great Muta type mask, playing some Gronda-ish type of character a bit.

Hmmm Stamboli in TNA might be a plus. Anymore info on this gimmick of his? Is it basically a Muta clone?

So the MCM went over pretty convincingly over the Duds - very nice.

Women's match was perfectly acceptable fare, if not pretty normal all the same.

Lethal v. Dutt next....

The Storm vs. Young drinking contest is for a spinner belt with a beer bottle in the middle. Nice.

Great for games like Spin The Battle. Add class to your teenage party!

I've had like four streams stop working tonight, anyone have one still working?

mms://streamwebtown.com/tnagenz

It has worked quite well tonight, aside from a 2-3 second sync gap in audio.

Wow Kaz went over Christian in a really good ladder match. I'm already expecting in some capacity for Kaz to lose his title shot back to Christian on Impact or something.

For what its worth though, Kaz is on a hell of a roll right now and is starting to get over. Angle/Kaz might be fun, but definately should be done on free TV.

Guest gfanikf
I've had like four streams stop working tonight, anyone have one still working?

mms://streamwebtown.com/tnagenz

It has worked quite well tonight, aside from a 2-3 second sync gap in audio.

The sync seems to be back to normal, but it seems have to switched to a JB at some frat drinking contest lol.

Seriously thanks though!

EDIT: I spoke too soon it died when Nash came out lol