TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL week twelve: Turkey Day Cliches

Guest Vitamin X

Easy off now guys. Philly came back and started the game over quick. 7-7.

God, I never thought I'd root for the Eagles, but I have to here. Even without Donovan McNabb, going into Foxboro and getting a chance to upset New England when they're favored by 3 touchdowns? Ultimate underdog story.

Of course, New England hasn't gotten on offense yet. Let's see what happens.

Guest Pizza Hut's Game Face
The game is tied, you fucking homosexuals.

Hey, you're all ready for Grossman to come back for a few years after today, so shut it.

I'm on your side against the terrible Boston cheerleaders of this board, stupid. "OH GOODY IT'S RAPE TIME ALREADY! :) RUNNING UP THE SCORE! :)" Fuck yourselves.

Guest Vitamin X

Sure, the Pats are driving up the field on them, but Philly is at least hitting pretty hard. That sack on Brady was pretty nice. Next up: Go for the knee.

Christ, Madden, a quadriplegic could have gotten a first down with that hole. It wasn't like it was some incredible running effort by Brady. Dumb.

The game is tied, you fucking homosexuals.

Hey, you're all ready for Grossman to come back for a few years after today, so shut it.

I'm on your side against the terrible Boston cheerleaders of this board, stupid. "OH GOODY IT'S RAPE TIME ALREADY! :) RUNNING UP THE SCORE! :)" Fuck yourselves.

I demand that from now on whenever you make fun of Boston sports fans as a whole you say "with the exception of FS" or something to that extent so I'm not included.

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah Fridge, I don't think we could hold you exempt from that. The only Boston area sports fan not being completely insufferable through this period of dominance is KingPK. That's about it.

Oh, and HarleyQuinn too. I like him.

are we just talking football because I've stated many times that I'm not a complete believer in the Celts yet and during the MLB playoffs the Rockies had me scared before the WS actually happened.