TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Diamonddust

Best Promos Ever

One of the great promos is Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" one, which he gave after returning from a broken leg at the ands of the Horsemen. If I could find that, I'd link to it.

Jake cut an awesome, super-creepy promo after slapping Elizabeth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vpxeouoIiQ...feature=related

My favorite Flair promo actually is one he cut in the weeks leading up to the original Starrcade. It's on the Flair DVD. He returned from having Bob Orton and Dick Slater break his neck and chased them both with a bat. Afterwards, he rips off his neck brace and cut an awesome, intense promo on them and Harley Race.

Here ya go....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3h49o_nw...urns_shortfilms

You know its hard to pick out the best flair promos but I know this one made laugh very hard. Great stuff..especially his remarks toward Landell and Kmart

And one of my favorite flair promos of all time, flair calling Bam Bam "fatso".

Toward the end

""bigelow women hate being called fat and Bigelow right here in front of the whole world, slick rick is calling you fastso..whoooo" Bob caldwell even cracks up toward the end there. How in the world Tony S. and others kept a straight face when Flair gave a promo I will never know.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9dG-ML1PvVk

Summerslam 89 I think, where Warrior went over Rude with an assist from Roddy Piper.. The promo he cut ALWAYS made me laugh.

"The condtions that I have, have already continued to worsen as I broke out of all the stratijackets and all the rubber rooms across the weak planets..."

Fuck, I can;t even TYPE that promo without cracking up...

God I miss the hell out of Jesse Ventura. The commentary is fucking AWESOME.

Summerslam 89

Summerslam 89 I think, where Warrior went over Rude with an assist from Roddy Piper.. The promo he cut ALWAYS made me laugh.

Summerslam 89

I've always loved Piper's interview after the match. "I'm gonna eat a garage, I'm gonna drive Voyager 3..." What the hell are you talking about, Piper? :lol:

The Rude/Heenan post-match interview was so good I actually felt kind of sorry for them. Bobby Heenan storms onto the set and is just livid, stumbling over his words. And, the look on "Ravishing" Rick's face as he stares into the camera before walking off the set. Poor guy. The interview was so good they tried to repeat it when Perfect lost to Von Erich at SS '90.

I always liked the rant Flair, Bobby, and Perfect had after Savage won at Wrestlemania VIII. They argue about him pulling the tights like he just killed 10 children, yet they were cheating the whole match. :D

I like that one too, the "We reassemble the nucleus!" promo. However the whole thing with Macho pulling the tights was a pretty lame way to continue a feud for another 4 months.

I agree, considering there was the whole divorce thing that they could have used. Announce their divorce on TV then go "Flair's lies about Elizabeth made her leave me, now I kill him!"