TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

RAW XV

Was CM Punk having a beer in the ring, or did he get a can of Pepsi the same way Regal was drinking a can of Coke?

Punk was drinking Pepsi.

I thought this was a great RAW from top to bottom. I specially loved the 15 men (or 16 or whatever) Battle Royal. What an ending!

Loved seeing Sunny again and in such great shape and spirits.

The opening segment was hilarious.

Good IC ladder match.

RVD back for one night was great.

Predictable ending with Austin/Vince but the celebration capped the show off really well. Everyone seemed to have tons of fun.

I was listening to the latest wrestlecrap radio podcast, and they pointed out a fact I forgot to hit on. The crowd was completely silent for most of the old timers who came on. sunny got no recognition whatsoever. but then again as they pointed out, the core wwe fanbase that goes to most live events and such are mostly kids-18 years old, so maybe most of them werent around for the early days of raw.

anyhow in hindsight , I feel they should have done the show at Hammerstein/Manhatten center, cuz that would have been more appropriate, and the audience would likely be all die-hard long-years fans.

They don't want to acknowledge that they used to run in the same building as ECW would grow to run in. Also they're probably afraid of getting a similar response to the one they got in Philly during Van Dam's title loss where the crowd totally shits on the event. Also bigger stadiums = more ticket sales = more money.

Something popped out to me when I was watching Raw XV again - in one of the history packages, there was a clip of the 'Midget Hardy Boyz' that Edge & Christian trotted out sometime in 2000. I'm pretty sure that the midget Matt was Hornswaggle.

Something popped out to me when I was watching Raw XV again - in one of the history packages, there was a clip of the 'Midget Hardy Boyz' that Edge & Christian trotted out sometime in 2000. I'm pretty sure that the midget Matt was Hornswaggle.

I notcied that too. It looked a hell of a lot like him

Hornswoggle is indeed only 21.

I hate to sound unpolitically correct, but a lot of midgets share similar facial features.

I hate to sound unpolitically correct, but a lot of midgets share similar facial features.

Kind of like Asians. I just can't tell them apart

I was going to say the same thing, but after Twizted shit his pants over us using the word "gay" I didn't want to take my chances.

Only midget wrestler I ever saw who really stood apart was Tiger Jackson (who played Dink), if anyone remembers him. He looked fairly 'proportional', just small.

I also thought that, but isn't Hornswoggle only 21 or so? I don't think he would be working on WWE TV at age 14.

21, which makes him the youngest cruiserweight champion in history.

*ducks*