TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Find pictures of Amy Winehouse that aren't disgusting.

You know, I'm really starting to like her. I never gave her much thought, but as you know if you've followed my posts, I have an affinity for people who are just shamelessly fucked up. That, plus how bizarrely attractive I find her made me actually listen to her songs, and I like it. I saw a video of her snorting coke on stage. Hardcore! She tried to be sly about it, though, so it's only .4 GG or so.

I saw a video of her snorting coke on stage. Hardcore! She tried to be sly about it, though, so it's only .4 GG or so.

Bah, at least do it all professional like 50 Cent does his shit load of coke 2 minutes before hitting the stage and he has his army of niggas make a barricade around him

I think I might steal her horseshoe tattoo. Do it as a border around my GG Allin portrait. Which say, could start a theme of inconography and symbols representing insane musicians that I love. I've been trying to find a theme for my right arm.

And hey, I just realized my scar that says "AMY" is relevant again.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Continue the scar into "INFAMY" and go ahead with the fucked up celebrity theme.

Great new hairdo!

gallery_main-0110_amy_winehouse_visit_03.jpg

dear god. when i first saw this picture in what's-his-name's avatar, i seriously thought it was supposed to be a recent picture of chris crocker.

i got 'back to black' last week on itunes. i like it a lot. totally retrotastic sound, and for the most part the songs are solid. the title cut has been stuck in my head for 3 days, and i mean that in the best possible way. best of all, the whole thing's only half an hour long (excluding the dumb remixes).

i quite like the sound quality of her voice, but she can't control it very well. her garbled diction gets irritating after 3 songs, and she doesn't know how to convey any variety of emotions. whether singing a happy or a sad song, her voice sounds exactly the same. she's sort of like a really good 'american idol' contestant.

That's one horrible looking girl.

I was about to go get dinner, surprisingly my appetite went away.

Are we sure the real Amy Winehouse isn't somewhere getting a needed vacation and she just didn't ask Keith Richards to put on a blond wig and pretend to be her for a couple of months?

Like maybe around March she is going to walk in behind that, tap it on the shoulder and say, "Ok Keith, I'm good now. Thanks! Oh and good lucky with the next farwell tour!" and Keith is just going to remove his wig and walk off.