Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

The last week of the NFL season.

Who is the MVP of the league?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Tom Brady
    • Sean Taylor

I'll admit to being nervous about our starters being ice-cold against a team that thinks they can hang with The Greatest Team Ever Assembled, The Greatest Story Ever Told. Christ, these meaningless late-season games are frustrating.

Oh, and howzabout a late b-day present, Czechers?

p4383194dt.jpg

Guest Tzar Lysergic

How are the Bears on cap room? They can realistically let all of the other free agents walk, honestly..

Keep Briggs and Ayanbadejo. Berrian's good and all, but they could have the friggin' Patriots' recievers out there and it wouldn't mean shit with Kyle Orton behind a decorative bamboo screen..

SIGN AL FANECA.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

NECKBEARD!

Y'know...

WHY IN THE FUCK DOES THIS TEAM NOT RUN THAT PLAY THREE OR FOUR TIMES PER GAME?

It's not complicated. Hester is probably faster than everyone on the field. He can catch decently well. Throw it deep and have him run like fuck.

If I must endure the Patriots in the Super Bowl I better not also have to endure the Cowboys with Tony Romo. That is pretty much the epitome of a heel vs. heel matchup. At least with NE vs. GB there would be the cool "Can Favre win one more big one and beat an invincible juggernaut?" storyline. And to be honest, we already know that NE will crush the Cowboys. I could stomach the Colts vs. Cowboys, Patriots vs. Packers, Colts vs. Packers....but please not Patriots vs. Cowboys.

It feels bizarre saying this since I've never really hated the Cowboys, but I think this year that they are wildly lucky and Romo is insanely overrated. The Patriots may have had some breaks, but at least have won with their own skills for the most part. I've quite literally seen Buffalo and Detroit hand Dallas games. The Cowboys are basically a slightly more talented version of the Bears with Rex Grossman.

You're fucking insane.

Slightly better than the bears??!?!? You are officially out of your fucking mind.

How is Romo overrated when this is his 1st full year of starting and he's only lost 2 games????

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

on the fucking mark. I've been waiting for somebody else to finally nail that guy for ages now.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

He just kicked a 48 yarder for The Saints.

Look at the sheer elation in his face.

Oh, is that where he is now? I lost track of him after the Bucs dumped him

Being a KSU guy, he was the only one I liked on that champion Bucs team

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Is it just me, or is Orton getting the ball downfield successfully without throwing interceptions and taking bad sacks?

I don't get the point of being a Packer fan if you don't live in or near Wisconsin. I question the point of any long-distance sports fandom, but the Packers more than any team. You're just not getting the full experience.

I don't really get this either. But I don't wanna be alone!

I understand that I am missing the lifestyle, but that doesn't really matter to me that much. I didn't really start watching football until the MLB strike and at the time I was bitter and jaded over that dispute and seeing a successful franchise that was owned by the fans of a small city rather than some greedy dickhead owner (at the time I hated Dallas for that reason, although I have warmed up to Jerry Jones over the years) was something I found fascinating. The Packers were everything that I was angry about with MLB at the time.

The Patriots I respect from a football fan standpoint, but am pretty much indifferent about them aside from that. Same with the Colts. They are of so little relevence to Green Bay aside from a potential Super Bowl matchup that I don't get very worked up about anything they do. I usually just cheer for whichever one I happened to pick to win. Dallas I still dislike as a rival, but they aren't nearly as annoying as they were in the 90s. Minnesota & Chicago are the teams I can't stand.

I'd like to know why we're getting the Jacksonville-Houston game now instead of the Broncos-Vikings at 3, since this is a secondary market for Denver

Because one is on CBS and one is on fox, and CBS has the doubleheader this week. That'd be my guess.