TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Topanga is a drunk driver.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_7787412?sour...;nclick_check=1

Former 'Boy Meets World' child star arrested

The Associated Press

Article Launched: 12/22/2007 06:21:20 AM PST

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (AP) - Former child star Danielle Fishel, who was a teen heartthrob on ABC's "Boy Meets World," was arrested this week on a drunken driving warrant out of Los Angeles County.

Fishel was arrested on Thursday just before 5 a.m. Officers stopped a car she was in near San Joaquin Hills Road and Jamboree Road, said Newport Beach Sgt. James Rocker.

Fishel was released from jail shortly after her arrest.

Fishel grew up in Yorba Linda and spent more than seven years playing Topanga, the love interest of "Boy Meet's World" star Ben Savage.

In 2006, Fishel became the spokeswoman for NutriSystem after she announced on The Tyra Banks show that she was so thrilled about losing 20 pounds with the diet program that she wanted to be the company's spokeswoman. In February, Fishel became a special correspondent for the Tyra Banks show.

You know Mr. Feeny is pissed at her right now.

"When a crime breaks out and the cute girls shout, they call the good looking guy!"

"When there's a crime out there, he's gonna comb his hair cuz he's the good looking guy!"

When I first saw "Cabin Fever", one of the things that went through my mind was "I always knew Shawn Hunter would kill some people."

When he sees this, Leo's going to post his junior high experiences with Ms Fishel

Oh man, Ashley Tisdale, girl from Grounded for Life, Kaley Cuoco, AND Topanga? Who DOESN'T this guy know?

Guest Vitamin X
When he sees this, Leo's going to post his junior high experiences with Ms Fishel

Oh man, Ashley Tisdale, girl from Grounded for Life, Kaley Cuoco, AND Topanga? Who DOESN'T this guy know?

Tisdale, Lynsey Bartilson, and Kaley are all friends I met from my best friend who was dating Tisdale in high school. At least he can lay claim to having popped her cherry, if that's really any kind of claim to make. Cuoco also dated my friend temporarily, and for some reason he didn't go after her. This was before she got the gig on 8 Simple Rules and all that, obv. The biggest thing Tisdale had done while dating my friend was a recurring role on The Hughleys as a cheerleader, and a few failed pilots. There was a really funny one she did that almost resembled a real-life Family Guy, except imagine Peter as the mayor of Quahog, and Tisdale's character was pretty much Meg. It also had the asian guy from In Living Color! (Steve Park) Shame it didn't get picked up, but I could see why.

Danielle Fishel went to junior high with me, and I remember her having massive tits even back in 8th grade (I was in 7th grade). I commented on this to her once, and she didn't take it particularly well.

He also played football with or against (forgot which) Kyle Boller

Against. He went to Hart High, I played at Valencia, who are cross-town rivals.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise
Honestly, isn't Boy Meets World the greatest television show of this (or was it last) generation?

No, it was just a stupid TGIF show. I like to glorify shit from my childhood as much as more than most people, but let's not get carried away with fuckin' Boy Meets World here. It's as bad as people saying the same thing about Full House or Saved by the Bell. I probably only watched about half or a third as many episodes of it as I thought I did, too.

I sort of disagree with Czech. While it's far from being the sitcom of a generation, I'd say it's a step above Saved By The Bell and Full House. Maybe on par with say- Home Improvement.

Edit: And this may be the dorkiest post I've ever written.

Honestly, isn't Boy Meets World the greatest television show of this (or was it last) generation?

No, it was just a stupid TGIF show. I like to glorify shit from my childhood as much as more than most people, but let's not get carried away with fuckin' Boy Meets World here. It's as bad as people saying the same thing about Full House or Saved by the Bell. I probably only watched about half or a third as many episodes of it as I thought I did, too.

OH MAN.........

when people misjudge the quality of entertainment, it's not just wrong.

It's downright offensive.

I know good television

and Boy Meets World is

NOT

GOOD

TELEVISION

it just makes me

.....SO MAD..........