TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 16

I'm considering creating a Matt Damon from The Departed gimmick. He was awesome since he called everyone a FAG, and would call them FIREMEN FAGS, and then he would yell, GO SAWKS, though now I imagine it would be WEEELKERRR AND GO PATS. Yup, I'm this close to creating it.

He was originally DocOck, which I think is a Spider-Man character, but everyone started calling him DoCock, so he had it changed to DopUssy, but I just called him DoCock for Best Known Nickname purposes in this. Once, I suggested that he rename himself "Lumpy."

That's so retarded. Who in the hell names themselves Do Cock? Especially at this board.

How does DopUssy make anything better? Why wouldn't you capitalize the P?

I don't know. I find the whole thing very confusing.

I'm considering creating a Matt Damon from The Departed gimmick. He was awesome since he called everyone a FAG, and would call them FIREMEN FAGS, and then he would yell, GO SAWKS, though now I imagine it would be WEEELKERRR AND GO PATS. Yup, I'm this close to creating it.

I rather see a Dignam gimmick.

"You thenk am facking retawded?

I believe the change to "DopUssy" was his attempt to be humorous with everyone calling him "DoCock" instead of "DocOck." You see, "DopUssy" has the same style as "DocOck" if it were to actually say Do Cock. Understand?

I might just end up creating the whole cast of The Departed. Though every Martin Sheen post would be just a gif of him plummeting to his death.

We have to do this, there's an injustice going at forums.thesmartmarks.com and we must correct for if not, we have lost all for which we stand for. Will you fight this grave mistake with me?

According to board statistics, we have 5,053 registered members. I think we've averaged around 50 votes per round.

A 1% voter turnout isn't anything to scoff at. We're lucky many of the posters in the WWE folder are even smart enough to turn on their computer, let alone find this part of the board.

This is a quality zing. Well done.

I might just end up creating the whole cast of The Departed. Though every Martin Sheen post would be just a gif of him plummeting to his death.

You're better suited for Anthony Anderson's character... Fatty.

nl5xsk1's DQ'd votes puts me at a 26-25 lead. This is a run out the clock situation.

4 hours and 10 minutes left, Schottenheimer.

You're better suited for Anthony Anderson's character... Fatty.

Hey, you know what character you'd be perfect for? FIREMAN FAG #2, Greeky!

I probably should have voted before now.

Picks:

Milky

Venkman

Kamala

treble

Kinetic

Vitamin X

Black Lushus

Al Keiper

I want it to be Milky vs. Lushus in the finals. They've both been nice to me in the past.

Thanks for voting against me, Ginger. The sooner I'm out, the less I have to worry about tabulating this shit again.

Just enough time to send out those PMs.

I usually contact people via IRC or MSN. That's what I did last year, anyway... I don't think I need to resort to giving AndrewTS a "4 hour warning" on voting... just yet.

I want it to be Milky vs. Lushus in the finals. They've both been nice to me in the past.

Why does it not surprise me that Ginger can only find two posters at TSM who have been nice to her in the past?

Why does it not surprise me that Ginger can only find two posters at TSM who have been nice to her in the past?

I'm surprised that the only two are Milky and Lushus. What an odd pair.

El D, I just read your concession speech. Good stuff. THAT's what these tournaments are all about, because ultimately, 63 people have to lose. It's good to know for every Cena's Writer, there's a EHME's Torn Condom.

El D, I just read your concession speech. Good stuff. THAT's what these tournaments are all about, because ultimately, 63 people have to lose. It's good to know for every Cena's Writer, there's a EHME's Torn Condom.

No, there are 5,052 people who have to lose. Some people don't even get the privilege on the being in the unlucky 63. Like cabbageboy.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? If you lost to Matt Young you'd be pissed too.

If I had known that Matt Young was going to recruit votes, then I would've voted for you. I figured there was no fucking way he wouldn't get blown out. Sorry, dude. Learned my lesson.