TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 16

INDIANA BASIN SILT

1. Tough one, but I'll vote for Milky. Can't just ignore the stories, man.

2. Another hard one, but Venkman's my choice. The toughest matchup in this round.

HELP, I'M A ROCK

4. Myself.

2. Slayer

CULTURE BEAT

1. Czech

2. VX

POWDERFINGER

1. BL

2. Al

All were not easy votes, and basically just a matter of personal preference, hence the lack of explanation.

Milky

KKK

King Kamala Classic

Slayer

Czech

El Dandy

Edwin Macphisto

Smues

Some of these were tight, others were rather loose.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Milk Fact: His favorite movie of all time, no joke, is Spice World. Spice. World..

I've never seen this movie, so I admittedly don't know what I'm talking about regarding its plot, the acting, direction; the craft of the film. It does strike me however that the only people who would truly adore this movie are people who really love The Spice Girls. He does. It's not a guilty pleasure kind of thing, since Milky does not feel guilt.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

It's currently 23-14, Milky, if I count correctly.

Campaign promise: If Milky beats me in this tournament, the next time I'm in San Francisco, I will fist fight Dave "Milky" McLaughlin for everyone's entertainment.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Y'know what, if I win, I'll duke it out with him, too.

I'm not driving my ass all the way to the coast specifically to do it, but if either of us is near the home turf of the other, it's on.

Winner wins a date with Carlito Abedisi.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Spiff understands.

We all know Milky has no shame, the question here is, do you? Are you the kind of person who would jump on their underage girlfriend's bed while huffing spraypaint, moving on to a rousing tilt of "Dodge Darts"? You should vote Dave.

Are you the kind of person who would rather spend the weekend in a majestic canyon with pockets full of mescaline? That's a vote for me.

Neither of us are really someone you would rely on picking you up from the airport, but if we were, I'd at least show up at the right airport.

Campaign promise: If Milky beats me in this tournament, the next time I'm in San Francisco, I will fist fight Dave "Milky" McLaughlin for everyone's entertainment.

Wait, you really though that this would make people want to vote against Milky?

Milky - Awesome

KKK - Definitely the toughest choice for me. Venk you're awesome but I had to support KKK here.

King - Rancho!

Slayer - <3

Kinetic

VX - Go Pack Go.

Edwin

Al - Wicked Smaht.

36 inch waist on Czech? I'm starting to think he's not TSM's handsomest poster.

I have giant thighs and I can't fucking help it. God.

Why not? I used it to vote against myself. I'm not even worthy of being alive till I'm back in 34 by this summer.

Why not? I used it to vote against myself. I'm not even worthy of being alive till I'm back in 34 by this summer.

How tall are you Czech? I have a 34 - 36 inch waist and I'm not in the least bit fat.

I'm 5'10". It's not really that I'm fat, it's just my thick Polish idiot legs, really.

I think everyone does in this region. It's almost silly not to do so, especially when you're surrounded on all sides by hearty German and Polish cuisine. It's gone by April, anyway.

Agent- Agen'ts right, Milky really has gone mainstream. Once you've got luke-o and pbone throwing their support behind you it's over.

I've always liked Milky, he was one of the first posters that I ever talked to out of TSM.

Agent - Milky's a dickless, nazi, homosexual, rape victim.

KKK - Venkman's a cum drinking, fag. I can't believe I'm voting for someone named KKK again.

King - They are both faggots, but he's a lesser of a fag then KKC.

Treble - Slayer can go suck a fat dick.

Czech - Czech amuses me, I couldn't give a flying fuck about the other poster.

Both VX and EHME's Torn Condom are faggots, they should hook up with each other.

Black Lushus - *raises his right fist* FIGHT THE POWER!

Al - Random vote, don't mind either poster.

BASIN SILT INDIANS

AGENT

KKK

ROCK

King

Slayer

Kultuur

Kinetic

VX

Powpowfingerbang

Black Lushus

Alkeiper

To lazy for reasons.

Agent

Me

King

Treble

Knitec

El Dandy

Lushus

Smues

I'd like to now announce my yearly whoring-myself-to-try-and-last-another-round-or-two. If I make it past this round (and I just need another vote or two to do so) then anyone voting for me in the next round and beyond in which I emerge victorious will get to pick my avatar, avatar line and sig for at least 24 hours. What a deal! But first I have to eek out a win this round. Oh what the heck, I’ll let anyone voting for me past this point also get to choose my three features should I get out of this round, too.

Agent-More subtle humor than Milky's.

kkk-crotchety old curmudgeonly turd

King-I like sports.

Slayer-Wow, Slayer's rolling through the competition and into the Final Four like an actuary through a homeowner's insurance premium calculation.

Czech-I bet he'll like the George Wallace cartoon I just posted in the Pictures I Like thread (lol)

VX-Hummus!

E-Mac-Easiest choice of round.

abstain-I don't care.