TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 16

Way to get your word-association game shows mixed up, Wad.

54 votes in, and it's still very close in a lot of races: anywhere from 1 vote to 4 votes. Even being up by 6 isn't a lock! You can make a difference! Just not for Treble.

Treble Canadian. Seemed to like my mention of a shitty early 90's hockey player.

Todd Gill is the only NHL player I've seen walking around in Downtown Brockville.

Guest Vitamin X
Treble Canadian. Seemed to like my mention of a shitty early 90's hockey player.

Todd Gill is the only NHL player I've seen walking around in Downtown Brockville.

Brockville is large enough for a "downtown"?

Fun fact: Brockville is one of the oldest cities in Ontario and is named after the British general Sir Isaac Brock.

During the Greatest Canadian thing a few years back, they mentioned that Brock had a university named after him, but not a city. That's kinda bullshit.

GeniusMoment, you'd have a real genius moment if you voted right now!

Fun Tournament Fact: Black Lushus popularized the "Explain Your Vote" trend in 2006's "TSM Poster Tournament IV" (note the classy use of Roman Numerals that year). He apologized for it after certain voters used it as a method to bash 32 losers instead of praise 32 winners.

I remember doing it but not the apology

link plz?