TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 16

I tried to go back to the first round last night and change my vote to Cena's Writer. Matt even got bitched out by Carlito.

I did PM one guy: Hoff. I didn't ask him for a vote, just informed him that the tourney was going on because he usually comes back every year simply for the tournament. When I contacted him, I was up by 27 or so.

I didn't realize he left again because up until December he had been posting frequently in WWE land. Was the whole "Black Rock" argument that stunk up the WWE folder that month enough to cause him to flee?

I want it to be Milky vs. Lushus in the finals. They've both been nice to me in the past.

Why does it not surprise me that Ginger can only find two posters at TSM who have been nice to her in the past?

Others have been nice to me, of course. Those two just stood out. And I'm honestly not sure who some of these people are. "Smues" for example. No offense, Smues.

KOAB: Sorry, I forgot. :(

I want it to be Milky vs. Lushus in the finals. They've both been nice to me in the past.

Why does it not surprise me that Ginger can only find two posters at TSM who have been nice to her in the past?

Others have been nice to me, of course. Those two just stood out. And I'm honestly not sure who some of these people are. "Smues" for example. No offense, Smues.

Shut up ho.

He's that guy that bought a mod spot.

I voted for you over Ripper. Frowns all around.

He's that guy that bought a mod spot.

I voted for you over Ripper. Frowns all around.

Shouldn't Ginger be very familiar with that story?

80% sure it isn't Paul. If it were anyone but Paul, I'd be 100% sure, but he's mentally ill enough to create a fake account that was at one time running concurrently with his real account.

How could you have forgotten??!! I made sure to send you the complimentary PM!

:(

Milky

Venk Sorry, KKK. I gotta pull for the guy who beat me, let alone the Canadian aspect.

KKC Really, really close.

Treble Canadian. Seemed to like my mention of a shitty early 90's hockey player.

Czech

VX Still my boy, ya Venk-votin bastard.

Lush

Al

Agent

DocV-KKK has been my boy for years, this was a tough decision.

King-barely, both are good guys

Slayer

Kinetic-just to make it a tight race (I haven't counted)

El Dandy

Myself

Smues

Are you going to make your victory speech to try and upstage me, VX? I mean you beat me already, so I figured you would upstage me again out of spite.

I'm considering creating a Matt Damon from The Departed gimmick. He was awesome since he called everyone a FAG, and would call them FIREMEN FAGS, and then he would yell, GO SAWKS, though now I imagine it would be WEEELKERRR AND GO PATS. Yup, I'm this close to creating it.

I rather see a Dignam gimmick.

"You thenk am facking retawded?

I might just end up creating the whole cast of The Departed. Though every Martin Sheen post would be just a gif of him plummeting to his death.

I wanna go back and vote for KOAB after this post.

Alfdogg's basketball dreams

Stat-rape laws in Piss's state

TSM Classics's links

Guest Smues
EHME's Torn Condom

Matt Young's Feelings

pyramid.jpg

Things that are broken

Great now I've got the theme song stuck in my head.

References to the $100,000 Pyramid always warm my heart, though I think "Stat-rape laws in Piss's state" would get me disqualified for being a prepositional phrase.

Fun Tournament Fact: Black Lushus popularized the "Explain Your Vote" trend in 2006's "TSM Poster Tournament IV" (note the classy use of Roman Numerals that year). He apologized for it after certain voters used it as a method to bash 32 losers instead of praise 32 winners.

Things that are broken:

Marvin's concept of "Best Thing to Happen to You This Year"

The bones of anyone who gets in Carlito's (and his cousin's) way

JN News' spirit