TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

Raw 1/14/08

With Taker, HBK, HHH, and Tista all in the rumble together....I wouldn't be suprised if Hornswoggle won.

He wins, gives title shot to his best friend Triple H, Finlay punts him in anger, has small feud lasting until No Way Out

With Taker, HBK, HHH, and Tista all in the rumble together....I wouldn't be suprised if Hornswoggle won.

He wins, gives title shot to his best friend Triple H, Finlay punts him in anger, has small feud lasting until No Way Out

No pun intended?

Did I doze off and miss Flair/Regal?

No. The main event will be good this week.

The main event is Hardy/Orton though.

That's right, I forgot about the whole two Intercontinental/WWE Champions thing... but really, no matter who Flair is against, shouldn't his potentially last match not be on the undercard?

I never understood how pulling the tights gave the wrestler more leverage...wouldn't the tights have to be pulled the other way?

I think it's supposed to indicate that you're using the tights to pull a man's legs further over during a rollup thereby increasing your leverage and making it harder to kick out, but it kinda just became the "OOOHHH look he's cheating!" way to end a match.